Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||8 May 2007 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price||Not sold|
|A pair of green Karamja gloves.|
Karamja gloves 2 are your reward for completing all the Easy and Medium tasks in the Karamja Diary. If a player chooses to destroy the gloves, the gloves can be obtained again from Kaleb Paramaya in the inn of Shilo Village. Alternatively, players can purchase one from Perdu for 900 coins should they lose it.
|Hover over image for type|
A player wearing Karamja gloves 2.
From Karamja gloves 1 Edit
- Lowers boat trip costs from Port Sarim - Musa Point and Ardougne - Brimhaven from 30 coins to 15.
- Lowers the price of items in Gabooty's store in Tai Bwo Wannai by 16.66% at default stock and lowers the price of raw Karambwan at Tiadeche's stall. NOTE: Must have completed the Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest to have access to Tiadeche's Karambwan stall.
- Lowers the buy price and raises the sell price at Davon's amulet store.
- Lowers the Tokkul cost of all items in the TzHaar City
Karamja gloves 2 only Edit
- When worn
- At all times
- 10% extra Agility experience from all Agility arena tickets cashed in
|Lumbridge & Draynor Diary||
|Western Provinces Diary||