Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||8 May 2007 (Update)|
|Alchemy||Cannot be alchemised|
|Store price||Not sold|
|A pair of dark green Karamja gloves.|
Karamja gloves 3 are your reward for completing all the Easy, Medium and Hard tasks in the Karamja Diary. The gloves can be claimed by talking to one of the Jungle Foresters near the entrances to the Kharazi Jungle, who will also replace them if lost. Alternatively, players can purchase one from Perdu for 900 coins should they lose it.
|Hover over image for type|
A player wearing Karamja gloves 3.
From Karamja gloves 1 and 2Edit
- When worn
- 10% extra Agility experience from obstacles in the Brimhaven Agility Arena
- Discounted prices within the TzHaar City
- At all times
- Lowers boat trip costs from Port Sarim - Musa Point and Ardougne - Brimhaven from 30 coins to 15 coins
- 10% extra Agility experience from all Agility arena tickets cashed in
Karamja gloves 3 onlyEdit
- When worn
- Access to the underground portion of the Shilo Village mine
- Jiminua's Jungle Store will buy items for 1.75 times their low alchemy value
- Operate gloves
- Free, unlimited teleportation to the underground portion of the Shilo Village mining site
|Lumbridge & Draynor Diary||
|Western Provinces Diary||