|Release date||9 June 2016 (Update)|
|Location||Catacombs of Kourend|
|A brave adventurer who looks a bit lost.|
- Kineer: It was the bewk that told me ta come here.
- Player: What book?
- Kineer: Circles within trees it is. And hopping too.
- Player: Are you ok?
- Kineer: I'll find the light, that will see me through.
- Player: Oookay then, I'll just go explore then.
- Kineer: Jelly shards in the dark.
- Kineer's name and dialogue are a reference to Mod Kieren, a Jagex Moderator who is made fun of for pronouncing the word "book" as "bewk".
• • •