This article is about the tool. For other uses, see Knife (disambiguation).
|High Alch||15 coins|
|Low Alch||10 coins|
|Store price|| 25 coins|
|A dangerous looking knife.|
A knife is a tool used for a large variety of tasks, mostly for fletching logs in the Fletching skill. This is also an excellent tool for cutting through webs, especially to the Mage Arena in the deep wilderness. Check out the spawns section for to find out where knives spawn in the game. They are also sold in general stores in the Shanty Pass and Catherby.
- Shaping logs in the Fletching skill.
- Slashing webs.
- Slicing and dicing oranges, limes, bananas, lemons and pineapples in the Cooking skill.
- Cutting cacti in the Kharidian Desert to fill waterskins.
- Chopping up things into bowls; such as tuna, Sweetcorn, and tomatoes.
- Lumbridge Castle Kitchen (on top of crate in southwest corner)
- A knife respawns in Lumbridge castle kitchen cellar on the table.
- West of Bob's Brilliant Axes in Lumbridge.
- South of Lumbridge Castle.
- Upstairs in the Varrock general store.
- In Seers' Village.