|Release date||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Always drops||Big bones, Feathers|
|Graceful avatar of Armadyl.|
Kree'arra is one of Armadyl's most trusted generals. He is one of the remaining Aviantese. He is the boss of Armadyl's Eyrie in the God Wars Dungeon, and is considered to be the most tedious of the God Wars bosses to go and fight because he must be ranged or maged, and killing 40 Armadyl followers takes a long time (compared to killing 40 Zamorak followers, where you can kill level 7 imps, or Bandos followers where you can kill goblins).
Kree'arra is similar to General Graardor in terms of damage; players not using Protect from Ranged can be hit up to 71, which can result in instant death if his minions hit hard enough. When under attack, he will only use ranged and magic attacks. If he is not under attack, he will approach his primary target and begin using a rapid melee attack. On the other hand, the fight itself is considered quite easy as he cannot hit as hard as the other God Wars bosses as long as the player uses the Protect from Range prayer. Due to the relative difficulty of getting kill count without use of an Ecumenical key and his magic attacks hitting everyone in his room, he is not killed as much compared to the other generals.
His main attack is a Ranged attack that resembles little whirlwinds, which can knock the player back and hit a maximum of 71. The same whirlwinds with a blue tinge are his magic attack, but it doesn't hit more than 21. His magic attack accuracy is rolled off your ranged defense bonus. His final attack is a Melee attack, but he will only use it if he isn't under attack. He can only be attacked with Magic or Ranged. It is highly suggested to stand back and use Protect from Missiles as this will only make you vulnerable to his Magic and Melee attack. But remember that he has a maximum hit of 71 with Ranged, so make sure to watch your Prayer.
Ammunition and RunesEdit
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Runite bolts 18–25 Common 3,384–4,700 Mind rune 500–601 Uncommon 2,000–2,404 Rune arrow 100–105 Uncommon 9,400–9,870 Dragon bolts (e) 5–15 Uncommon 6,275–18,825
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Black d'hide body 1 Common 7,755 Armadyl helmet 1 Rare (1/384) 1,733,133 Armadyl chestplate 1 Rare (1/384) 21,185,648 Armadyl chainskirt 1 Rare (1/384) 15,012,729
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 18,000–21,000 Common Not sold Dwarf weed 5–22 (noted) Common 5,010–22,044 Dwarf weed seed 3 Common 1,377 Ranging potion(3) 3 Uncommon 7,839 Super defence(3) 3 Uncommon 3,525 Rare drop table 1 Uncommon (8/127) Not sold Crystal key 1 Uncommon (1/64) 27,458 Yew seed 1 Rare (1/128) 63,212 Godsword shard 1 1 Rare (1/768) 174,199 Godsword shard 2 1 Rare (1/768) 172,250 Godsword shard 3 1 Rare (1/768) 173,686 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare (1/250) Not sold Armadyl hilt 1 Rare (1/508) 36,802,559 Long bone 1 Rare (1/400) Not sold Curved bone 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold Pet kree'arra 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 3,000 Common Not sold Uncut sapphire 1 Common 1,596 Loop half of key 1 Common 8,940 Tooth half of key 1 Common 17,896 Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon 985 Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon 1,989 Nature talisman 1 Uncommon 1,263 Chaos talisman 1 Uncommon 303 Nature rune 67 Uncommon 17,018 Runite bar 1 Uncommon 13,600 Rune spear 1 Rare 12,683 Rune battleaxe 1 Rare 27,054 Rune 2h sword 1 Rare 40,794 Uncut diamond 1 Rare 3,905 Rune javelin 5 Rare 610 Silver ore 100 (noted) Rare 7,600 Adamant javelin 20 Rare 1,180 Rune sq shield 1 Rare 24,890 Steel arrow 150 Rare 5,250 Rune arrow 42 Rare 3,948 Law rune 45 Rare 8,055 Death rune 45 Rare 15,615 Dragonstone 1 Rare 16,838 Rune kiteshield 1 Rare 36,303 Dragon med helm 1 Rare 62,759 Shield left half 1 Very rare 74,383 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 41,646
- At Old School RuneScape's first birthday event, players could speak to Kree'arra, resulting in the following dialogue:
- Player: Well.... Kree'Arra. I.. I..
- Kree'arra: You what? Still confused about if I'm a he or a she? Still one of those guys who says 'Oh let's go kill Kree'Arra I bet SHE'LL drop us something good. I'm male alright.... geeze.
- Player: No no n... wait, really?
- Player: Damn. Anyway, no I wasn't expecting to see you and the others.... here? I thought you were all sworn enemies?
- Kree'arra: Yeah, well... we put aside our differences for the party since we're indebted to the development team for bringing us to life in the first place.
- Kree'arra: Although, I'm getting very annoyed with Graardor over there who just keeps eating everything he can find.
- Player: Well I hope you enjoy yourself and.... don't kill anyone?
- Kree'Arra looks at you glaringly.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 The drop rate is 1/384 for a specific Armadyl armour piece, or 1/128 for any piece.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 The drop rate is 1/768 for a specific Godsword Shard piece, or 1/256 for any piece.
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JagexAsh/status/710459690090668032
God Wars Dungeon Bosses