Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
List of bank locations shows the available banks through RuneScape that is accessible to both free players and members. Banks are indicated on the world map with the dollar () icon. There are a myriad of banks throughout RuneScape.
Popular banks are good for trading, as many players tend to congregate at these banks. After the introduction of the Grand Exchange, the popularity of banks has diminished, and the number of players has reduced somewhat.
- The banks in Falador and Varrock are good trading spots, as well as the bank in Al-Kharid for crafting items.
- Falador East Bank was often used for trading coal, due to the close proximity of the Mining Guild, and iron ore due to the Dwarven Mines and Rimmington mine also being nearby.
- Varrock West Bank, which is near the Grand Exchange, is popular because of the many people banking and withdrawing items and coins for the Grand Exchange.
- There is a Bank Tutor in Lumbridge Castle on the second floor to help new players using banks.
- Edgeville bank is one of the closest banks to the Wilderness, and players exploring the Wilderness and player killers often make use of the bank for supplies.
- The Grand Exchange area with its bank has also become a very busy bank at times with players buying almost anything.
- The banks in Ardougne, Seers' Village, and Catherby are popular banks on members-only worlds.
- Catherby has a roaring trade in raw and cooked fish due to its proximity to a cooking range and fishing spots.
- Seers' Village is full of alchemists, as yew and magic logs are cut there, flax is picked, and nature runes are sold to players who wish to cast High Level Alchemy on the final products from fletching the former materials into longbows.
- Burgh de Rott's bank becomes accessible during the quest In Aid of the Myreque when repaired and afterwards.
The following banks are available to all players.
- Port Sarim:
- It's located on the top floor of Lumbridge Castle.
- It's located in the central part of the town, on the west bank of River Lum.
- Draynor Village:
- It's due east of the market and fishing spots.
- Duel Arena:
- It's located on the north-east side of the arena.
- Crafting Guild:
- Barbarian Outpost:
- Near the entrance and north of Mawnis Burowgar's house is a hut with four bank chests.
- It's in the south-western part of town.
- Miscellania and Etceteria:
- There is a bank on Etceteria behind the castle.
- Lunar Isle:
- Seers' Village:
- It's due north of the courthouse and east of the Elemental workshop.
- East Ardougne:
- At the east side of the town is the bank.
- Legends' Guild:
- Up the east ladder on the second floor, there is a bank.
- Castle Wars:
- A bank chest is located at the south side of the entrance, near the Zamorak portal.
- Tree Gnome Stronghold:
- Piscatoris Fishing Colony:
- Port Khazard:
- Near the Fishing Trawler is a deposit box.
- TzHaar City:
- It's north-west of the plaza and the TzHaar City mine.
- Shilo Village:
- Tai Bwo Wannai:
- At the southern end of town is the bank.
- This bank is beneath the building in the northeast, discovered during Contact!, and accessible after said quest.
- Shantay Pass:
- It's due east of the pub.
- Port Phasmatys:
- Burgh de Rott:
- The Lair of Tarn Razorlor:
- Mage Arena:
- Void Knight Outpost:
- It's north of the Pest Control landers.
- Mos'Le Harmless:
- On the west side of the city, players must have completed the Lost City quest.
- Near the entrance, it requires Death to the Dorgeshuun.
- Tool Leprechauns and their elven counterparts will note Farming produce if it is used on them, saving much needed inventory space. They cannot do the opposite though.
- Tutorial Island bank