Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||19 July 2005 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||1|
|Main music||Far Away|
|Teleportation||Elf teleport crystal|
|Location on World Map|
Lletya is a city that can be accessed shortly after starting Mourning's Ends Part I. Eluned will teleport you into the city for the first time and give you a elf teleport crystal with 4 charges that lets you teleport back to the city. She'll also recharge it for a fee, though this amount goes down the more times you recharge the crystal with her, like with the Crystal bow and Crystal shield.
The city of Lletya has:
- A bank (pair of two bankers)
- A prayer altar (Go up a ladder in the eastern building)
- A well (for water, no rope required)
- A range
- A spinning wheel
- A general store
- A fruit tree patch
- A food store (bread, lobster, jug of wine, cheese, cake)
- An Archery store (arrows from iron to rune, bolts, oak shortbow, oak longbow, willow shortbow, willow longbow, crossbow)
- A Seamstress' Shop (needle, thread, ball of wool, dye of every colour)
- A small patch of flax south of the bank.