Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||30 April 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||12 coins|
|Low Alch||8 coins|
|Store price||20 coins|
(Martin Thwait's Lost and Found)
|Exchange price||319 coins (info)|
|For picking tough locks.|
A Lockpick is an item that players can use to open locked doors more easily. Some locked doors even require a lockpick to open them. They can be obtained by picking bandits or rogues' pockets using the Thieving skill. They can also be bought from Martin Thwait in the Rogue's Den, however level 50 Thieving and 50 Agility are required to buy them from him. There is also a spawn just before the agility obstacle to reach Salarin the Twisted, which can be useful for Ironmen.
Uses of lockpicksEdit
- A gate leading to a small mining area in Ardougne sewers.
- A door on the 1st floor[ of ]Ardougne Castle.
- Two doors near the Ardougne Marketplace.
- The Hemenster arrow chest requires a lockpick to open.
- Pirates' Hideout in deep Wilderness.
- Opening chests in Dorgesh-Kaan.
- A door during Legend's Quest.
- A chest during Desert Treasure.
- Entrance to the H.A.M. Hideout
- Doors in Pyramid Plunder
- Breaking and entering houses in Piscarilius House (with 75% favour)