|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||2 coins|
|Low Alch||1 coin|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||18 coins (info)|
|A number of wooden logs.|
Members training Construction can bring logs to the Sawmill operator north-east of Varrock to make planks at a cost of 100 each. Alternatively, the Lunar Spell Plank Make can allow players to convert them to planks at a lower cost, but at the expense of runes.
Members can also fletch these logs into bows and arrow shafts. It is currently the only log which can be used with Gnomish firelighters, which are obtained Treasure trail rewards. These firelighters produce fire in one of five predetermined colours: red, blue, green, purple, or white, and also give slightly more Firemaking experience than lighting the logs normally.
Experience from logsEdit
- Each log gives 25 Woodcutting experience when cut (no Woodcutting requirement needed).
- Lighting a log gives 40 Firemaking experience (no Firemaking requirement needed).
- Fletching 15 arrow shafts from a single log gives 5 Fletching experience (no Fletching requirement needed).
- Making an unstrung shortbow gives 5 Fletching experience and 5 additional experience when adding bow string (Fletching level 5 required).
- Making an unstrung longbow gives 10 Fletching experience and 10 additional experience when adding bow string (Fletching level 10 required).
- Making a full crossbow stock gives 6 Fletching experience (Fletching level 9 required).
|Gem bolt tips|