|Start point||Go to Lumbridge Swamp. Talk to the campers there.|
|Description||Can you find the legendary lost city of Zanaris?|
|Enemies to defeat||Tree Spirit (Level 101)|
- Speak to the Warrior north-west of Lumbridge Swamp. (1-1-1-2)
- Select What are you camped out here for?
- Select Who's Zanaris?
- Select If it’s hidden how are you planning to find it?
- Select Looks like you don't know either.
- Go west and click on the tree with the chop option rather than chop-down (remember to take a woodcutting axe).
- Talk to Shamus.
- Bring items to make weapons, or runes.
- Go to Port Sarim.
- Find some monks and go to Entrana.
- Go to the northwest bit of the island where there's a cave. Enter it.
Warning, there are 2 Greater Demons (Level 92) in the room before the tree.
- Kill the zombies until it drops an axe.
- Attempt to cut down the tree.
- Kill the Dramen Tree Spirit (safespot behind the fungus).
- Click on the tree and use a knife on the branch obtained to make a staff.
- Note: you may want to cut an additional branch for The Fremennik Trials, as you can fletch it into a staff in order to use a weapon against Thorvald the Warrior.
CAUTION: If you decide to go through the magical door, you will be teleported into level 32 Wilderness.
- Go back to Lumbridge Swamp.
- Enter the tool-shed while holding the staff.
- Quest Complete.