Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Please upload an image!|
|Main Music||Cave of the Goblins|
|Strongest Monster||Giant frog (level 99)|
|Inhabitants/Race||Wall beasts, Cave crawlers, Cave goblins, Cave slimes, Cave bugs, Rockslugs, Giant frogs, Big frogs|
Click the map to view a larger version.
|Location on World Map|
|Wizards' Tower||←||Lumbridge Swamp Caves||→||Al Kharid|
The Lumbridge Swamp Caves are a series of dangerous tunnels that lie beneath the Lumbridge Swamp. The entrance is located just southwest of Lumbridge Castle - you will need a rope if you use this entrance. It is a dungeon filled with a variety of monsters, many which are Slayer monsters. Before entering, you will need a light source, a tinderbox, rope, a spiny helmet and an antipoison potion (and possibly more if you intend on fighting the monsters here). You must start The Lost Tribe to access it via the Lumbridge cellar.
- Wall beast (level 49) - Level 35 Slayer required, spiny helmet needed for protection from attacks (there are holes in the wall where the beasts can attack you). Wall beasts also drop mystic hats.
- Cave crawler (level 23) - Level 10 Slayer required. These can poison you, so antipoison potions recommended.
- Cave goblin (level 3) - These are goblins which live underground.
- Cave slime (level 23) - Level 17 Slayer required. Poisonous walking blobs of slime, which are Slayer assignments. They also drop level 1 clue scrolls.
- Cave bug (level 6) - Level 7 Slayer required.
- Rockslug (level 29) - Level 20 Slayer required, bags of salt needed to kill.
- Giant frog (level 99) - The toughest monster in these caves, although they are nonaggressive.
- Big frog (level 24) - Smaller and (much) weaker versions of giant frogs.
- In some areas of the cave, an open light source (such as a candle or a torch) can ignite dangerous swamp gas, resulting in an explosion, dealing heavy damage and extinguishing the light source. You will need a tinderbox to relight it.
- You can net fish for giant frog spawn in these caves. You will need 33 Fishing to catch them.
- Tears of Guthix quest and minigame.
- The Lost Tribe quest is involved (as when you fail the maze, you end up in the caves)
- Another Slice of H.A.M. is loosely affiliated.
- Wanted! Whilst chasing Solus Dellagar
- The Lost Tribe
- The Power of the Tears
- Tears of Guthix
Ancient Cavern • Ardougne Sewers • Clock Tower Basement • Eagles' Peak Dungeon • Elemental Workshop • Goblin Cave Mogre Camp (Port Khazard) • Observatory Dungeon • Temple of Ikov • Tower of Life Basement • Underground Pass • Waterfall Dungeon • White Wolf Mountain Caves • Witchaven Shrine Dungeon • Yanille Agility dungeon
Digsite Dungeon • Dorgeshuun Mines • Draynor Sewers • Dungeon of Tolna • Edgeville dungeon • H.A.M. Hideout • Lumbridge Swamp Caves • Saradomin Shrine • Stronghold of Security • Tunnel of Chaos • Varrock Sewers
Ape Atoll Dungeon • Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon • Dungeon (Player-owned house) • Entrana Dungeon • Evil Chicken's Lair • Grand Tree Tunnels • Jatizso Mines • Lunar Isle Mine • Miscellania & Etceteria Dungeon • Mos'Le Harmless Caves • Underwater Tunnel • Waterbirth Dungeon