The Lumbridge Swamp Caves are a dangerous tunnel network beneath Lumbridge Swamp. The entrance is located just south-west of Lumbridge castle - you will need a rope if you use this entrance. It is a dungeon where mostly slayer monsters dwell. To enter, you will need a light source, for example a bullseye lantern (bug lantern will not work as a light source), rope, a spiny helmet, anti-poison potion is recommended (one full potion is enough unless fighting cave crawlers) and a tinderbox. Some of the creatures below are slayer assignments. You must start The Lost Tribe quest to access it via the Lumbridge cellar.
- Wall Beast - Level 35 Slayer required, spiny helm needed for protection from attacks (there are holes in the wall where the beasts can attack you). Wall beasts also drop mystic hats.
- Cave Crawler - Level 10 Slayer required. These can poison you, so anti-poison potions recommended.
- Cave Goblin - These are goblins which live underground.
- Cave Slime - Level 17 Slayer required. Poisonous walking blobs of slime, which are slayer assignments. They also drop level 1 clue scrolls.
- Cave Bug - Level 7 Slayer required.
- Rockslug - Level 20 Slayer required, bags of salt needed to kill.
- Giant Frog - Level 99. The toughest monster in these caves, although they are nonaggressive.
- Big Frog - Level 24. Smaller and (much) weaker versions of giant frogs.
- In some areas of the cave, an open light source (such as a candle and torch) can ignite dangerous swamp gas and cause an explosion, dealing heavy damage and extinguishes the light source, and you are vulnerable to becoming poisoned in the dark. You will need a tinderbox to relight it.
- You need a spiny helmet to protect from the Wall Beasts, who deal lots of damage if you don't have one equipped.
- You can net fish for giant frog spawn in these caves. You will need 33 fishing to catch them.
- Tears of Guthix quest and mini-game.
- The Lost Tribe quest is involved (as when you fail the maze, you end up in the caves)
- Another Slice of H.A.M. is loosely affiliated.
- Wanted! Whilst chasing Solus
- Juna - the guardian to the Tears of Guthix cave.
- The Lost Tribe
- The Power of the Tears
- Tears of Guthix
Ancient Cavern • Ardougne Sewers • Clock Tower Basement • Eagles' Peak Dungeon • Elemental Workshop • Goblin Cave Mogre Camp (Port Khazard) • Observatory Dungeon • Temple of Ikov • Tower of Life Basement • Underground Pass • Waterfall Dungeon • White Wolf Mountain Caves • Witchaven Shrine Dungeon • Yanille Agility dungeon
Digsite Dungeon • Dorgeshuun Mines • Draynor Sewers • Dungeon of Tolna • Edgeville dungeon • H.A.M. Hideout • Lumbridge Swamp Caves • Saradomin Shrine • Stronghold of Security • Tunnel of Chaos • Varrock Sewers
Ape Atoll Dungeon • Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon • Dungeon (Player-owned house) • Entrana Dungeon • Evil Chicken's Lair • Grand Tree Tunnels • Jatizso Mines • Lunar Isle Mine • Miscellania & Etceteria Dungeon • Mos'Le Harmless Caves • Underwater Tunnel • Waterbirth Dungeon