|Also called?||Moonclan Island, Moon Isle|
|Release date||24 July 2006 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||1|
|Main music||The Lunar Isle|
|Teleportation|| • Lunar Home Teleport|
• Moonclan Teleport
• Tele Group Moonclan
• Lunar isle teleport
|Location on World Map|
Lunar Isle is an island shaped like a crescent moon, located in northwest Gielinor. It is accessible for members who have gone far enough into Lunar Diplomacy. The Astral altar is located on this island. There is also a bank, a magic shop, a clothes shop and a little island to the east inhabited by Suqah. It is home of the Moon Clan, beings with magic coursing through their blood, who are bitterly at war with the Fremennik.
Getting to Lunar IsleEdit
- Talk to Lokar Searunner on the westernmost dock of Rellekka who will go to Pirates' Cove, then go up to the pirate ship and talk to the pirate captain to go on to Lunar Isle. Dont forget your seal of passage, if you did not complete dream mentor yet.
- Alternatively, using a Lunar isle teleport will take players directly to Lunar Isle.
- Moon Clan Fine Clothes - It sells Moonclan robes which can be stored in your player-owned house.
- Astral altar - Here, you can switch your spell book to Lunar spells, or switch back to the standard spells if you are currently using Lunar spells. You can also make astral runes here with the Runecrafting skill and purchase Lunar equipment from the Oneiromancer.
- Lunar Isle mine - The mine contains rune essence rocks in the center, 6 gold in the west, 3 silver south, 3 gems southeast, and to the northeast 1 gold, 2 silver, and 1 gem rock, like the ones in Shilo Village.
- Flax - There are flax fields outside the main gates.
- Brazier - Here you can access the Dream World during Lunar Diplomacy and Dream Mentor.
- Bank - There is a bank here.
- General store - This is just a normal general store which sells the usual things.
- Suqah - These creatures are combat level 111 Slayer targets. They use magic and melee attacks, and are great for training combat. There are a total of 25 on the Isle (This is used for a clue scroll step).
- The Galleon - Galleon found at Pirates' Cove
- Isle of Everywhere - Northern Lunar Isle
- The Lunar Isle - Lunar Isle
- Dreamstate - Dream World
- Waking Dream - Dream minigame of Lunar Diplomacy
- Way of the Enchanter - Lunar Isle mine