Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||25 March 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||192 coins|
|Low Alch||128 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||1,093 coins (info)|
|Logs cut from a magic tree.|
Magic logs are logs that can be acquired using the Woodcutting skill from magic trees. Cutting magic trees requires a Woodcutting level of 75 or higher and yields 250 Woodcutting experience per log cut. Due to the slow speed at which magic trees are cut at this level, however, it is advised that players wait until they have a Woodcutting level of at least 85 before chopping magic trees. Players can expect to gain up to 130 magic logs per hour using a dragon axe.
Magic logs can be fletched into unstrung magic shortbows with a Fletching level of 80, granting 83.3 Fletching experience, or into unstrung magic longbows with a Fletching level of 85, granting 91.5 Fletching experience.
Magic logs can also be burnt with a Firemaking level of 75, granting 303.8 Firemaking experience.
Two quests and one followup to a quest require magic logs. The Desert Treasure quest requires 12 magic logs, Mourning's Ends Part I requires one magic log to fix the device, and the Balloon transport system requires three magic logs to travel from Entrana to Tree Gnome Stronghold initially and one afterwards.
Experience from logsEdit
- Each log gives 250 Woodcutting experience when cut (Woodcutting level 75 required).
- Lighting a log gives 303.8 Firemaking experience (Firemaking level 75 required).
- Making an unstrung magic shortbow gives 83.3 Fletching experience and 83.3 additional experience when adding bow string (Fletching level 80 required).
- Making an unstrung magic longbow gives 91.5 Fletching experience and 91.5 additional experience when adding bow string (Fletching level 85 required).
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Nature impling N/A 1 Barbarian Assault N/A 50–100 (noted) Corporeal Beast 785 75 (noted) Zulrah 725 100 (noted) General Graardor 624 15–20 (noted) Skeletal Wyvern 140 35 (noted) Abyssal Sire 350 49–70 (noted) Venenatis 464 100 (noted) Callisto 470 100 (noted)
- There is a glitch which can sometimes occur when opening your bank, or scrolling too quickly within your bank where the inventory icon may become animated. This also affects other animated items such as the Fire cape and Dramen branch.
|Gem bolt tips|