Maps may be:
Player maps Edit
Game maps Edit
- Newcomer map
- Skavid map needed to access Skavid caves in Ogre city Gu'Tanoth to obtain nontradeable nightshade for Herblore skill
- Construction skill for Quest Hall - build landscape map - small, medium, or large
Quest maps Edit
Some quests requires maps.
- Death Plateau - requires obtaining the secret way map to secret area
- Dragon Slayer - collect 3 Crandor map parts to make Crandor map in order to get to isle or purchase for 10,000 coins
- The Fremennik Trials - get sea fishing map from Swensen the navigator and Hunters map from Sigli the hunter
- Ghosts Ahoy - get 3 different map scraps to make Treasure map
- Legends Guild - receive incomplete map of Kharazi Jungle in the Southern part of Karamja Island and need to map 3 more areas
- Watchtower Quest requires re-obtainable Skavid map in Gu'Tanoth
| This is a disambiguation page used to distinguish between articles with similar names.|
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.