Maple logs are received from cutting maple trees requiring a Woodcutting level of 45 and yield 100 Woodcutting experience (110 with Kandarin Medium Diary) per log. Maple logs can be burned with a Firemaking level of 45, giving 135 experience per log. Maple logs can also be fletched into different items: arrow shafts, maple shortbow (u), maple longbow (u), and maple stock.
Because of their low price and the moderate experience they provide, maple logs are commonly used for training Firemaking. It would take no more than 96,096 maples to get from 45-99 Firemaking.
Experience from logsEdit
- Each log gives 100 Woodcutting experience when cut (Woodcutting level 45 required).
- Lighting a log gives 135 Firemaking experience (Firemaking level 45 required).
- Making an unstrung maple shortbow gives 50 Fletching experience and 50 additional experience when adding bow string (Fletching level 50 required).
- Making an unstrung maple longbow gives 58.3 Fletching experience and 58.3 additional experience when adding bow string (Fletching level 55 required).
- Making a full maple stock gives 32 Fletching experience (Fletching level 54 required).
- Maple trees are only available to Members, but the Maple logs can be traded and used in Free to Play.