|Release date||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||16,925 coins (info)|
|This looks a good deal stronger than normal cider.|
Mature cider is a stat-enhancing brew that temporarily enhances a player's Farming level by 2, while slightly reducing a few melee stats like all other brews as well. It is the stronger, or 'mature' version of regular cider.
Cider can be made using the brewing vats in eastern Keldagrim or Port Phasmatys. Four buckets of apple mush are required to brew cider, each requiring four cooking apples to be mushed, which can be done at the brewery.
During the brewing process there is a substantial chance that any ale will turn out mature. Ales that do not mature will either produce a vat of normal ale, or will go "bad," which is analogous to a burned food item. Bad ale cannot even be collected by the player. Unlike other ales "The stuff" CANNOT BE ADDED to try to increase the chance of brewing mature cider, so mature cider can only be obtained by luck of the draw.
- Increases Farming by 2 levels for a period of time.
- Heals 2 hitpoints
- Lowers Attack and Strength by 5 levels.
The full recipe for standard Cider is as follows (in the order given):
- 16 Cooking apples
- 4 Buckets
- Create 4 buckets of Apple mush, using the Apple barrel located near the vats
- DO NOT ADD WATER TO THE VAT
- Add 4 buckets of Apple mush to the Fermenting vat.
- Add 1 Ale Yeast
- Wait two to five days
- Collect the completed ale using eight Beer Glasses or two Calquat Kegs*.
- Calquat kegs are highly recommended, especially if the ale has matured. Simply by collecting the ale in a keg, the value of the batch will increase by several thousand coins.
Asgarnian ale (mature) • Axeman's folly (mature) • Bandit's brew • Beer • Chef's delight (mature) • Cider (mature) • Dragon bitter (mature) • Dwarven stout (mature) • Greenman's ale (mature) • Grog • Moonlight mead (mature) • Slayer's respite (mature) • Wizard's mind bomb (mature)
Asgarnian ale (mature) • Axeman's folly (mature) • Chef's delight (mature) • Cider (mature) • Dragon bitter (mature) • Dwarven stout (mature) • Greenman's ale (mature) • Moonlight mead (mature) • Slayer's respite (mature) • Mind bomb (mature)
Asgoldian ale • Bottle of wine • Brandy • Braindeath 'rum' • Gin • Half full wine jug • Jug of wine • Karamjan rum • Keg of beer • Kelda stout • Khali brew • Mos Le Harmless 'rum' • Beer tankard • Vodka • Whisky