For a list of all items and upgrades within the Construction skill, see Construction/All milestones.
The Menagerie in a player-owned house is a room where pets can be stored, and various features to play with pets.
There are two versions of this room, an indoor and outdoor version; both of which can be created with 37 Construction and 30,000 coins. However, you can only have one menagerie at a time.
There are 6 different hotspots available:
- Scratching post - From time to time, a cat in a player-owned house will use this post to scratch on.
- Pet feeder - You can use this to feed your pets if they are hungry.
- Pet house - You can store your pets here.
- Habitat - You can make scenery in this room for your pets to live in. This can only be made in an outdoor menagerie.
- Arena - You can have your pets battle here.
- Pet list - Shows currently owned pets stored in your house.
Pet houses are constructed in upgrades: before a higher level pet house can be built, you must first build the one before it.
||4 oak planks
||Oak house, 4 teak planks
||Teak house, 4 mahogany planks
||Mahogany house, 4 mahogany planks, 1 magic stone
||Consecrated house, 1 mahogany plank, 1 limestone brick
||Desecrated house, 1 mahogany plank, 2 buckets of water, 3 supercompost
Habitat (Outdoor Menagerie only)Edit