|Immune to poison?||No|
|Attack speed||Unknown edit|
|Always drops||Big Bones|
|Examine||His beard seems to have a life of its own.|
Moss giants are large, humanoid creatures found in areas that are tied to nature.
Moss giants are very commonly trained on, since their Defence level is rather low in comparison to other monsters its level.
- Crandor (3 moss giants)
- Varrock Sewer (4 moss giants)
- Brimhaven Dungeon (Requires a hatchet and 875 coins)
- West of Fishing Guild (4 moss giants)
- Moss Giant Island, west of Brimhaven (5 moss giants; 10 Agility required) This is an ideal location for Slayer tasks, as it's usually desolate and allows the player to easily rack up the kills. There are also two respawns of a Slice of cake.
- Pirates' Cove, on the way from Rellekka to Lunar Isle when travelling by ship. Never crowded but the moss giants are slightly stronger than the normal combat level-42 ones. Their combat level is 48, but they also give more experience per kill. (around 10 moss giants)
Item Quantity Rarity Big bones 1 Always
Item Quantity Rarity Black sq shield 1 Common Steel med helm 1 Common Steel kiteshield 1 Uncommon Magic staff 1 Common Mithril spear 1 Common Mithril sword 1 Common Steel arrow 30 Common Iron arrow 15 Common
- Note that all herbs come in unidentified form when dropped.
Item Quantity Rarity Guam leaf 1 Common Marrentill 1 Common Tarromin 1 Common Harralander 1 Uncommon Ranarr weed 1 Uncommon Irit leaf 1 Uncommon Avantoe 1 Uncommon Kwuarm 1 Rare Cadantine 1 Rare Lantadyme 1 Rare Dwarf weed 1 Very rare
Item Quantity Rarity Air rune 18 Common Cosmic rune 3 Common Earth rune 27 Common Nature rune 6 Common Law rune 3–6 Uncommon Blood rune 1 Uncommon Chaos rune 7 Uncommon Death rune 1,3 Rare Nature talisman 1 Very rare Chaos talisman 1 Very rare
Item Quantity Rarity Strawberry seed 1 Common Jangerberry seed 1 Common Wildblood seed 1 Common Marrentill seed 1 Common Tarromin seed 1 Common Harralander seed 1 Common Belladonna seed 1 Uncommon Limpwurt seed 1 Uncommon Toadflax seed 1 Uncommon Whiteberry seed 1 Uncommon Mushroom spore 1 Uncommon Consecration seed 1 Uncommon Avantoe seed 1 Rare Cactus seed 1 Rare Irit seed 1 Rare Kwuarm seed 1 Rare Poison ivy seed 1 Rare Ranarr seed 1 Rare Cadantine seed 1 Rare Lantadyme seed 1 Rare Watermelon seed 1 Rare Snapdragon seed 1 Rare Dwarf weed seed 1 Very rare
Item Quantity Rarity Coins 2–500 Common Steel bar 1 Common Coal 1 Uncommon Spinach roll 1 Uncommon Long bone 1 Very rare
Rare drop tableEdit
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Item Quantity Rarity Uncut sapphire 1 Common Uncut emerald 1 Uncommon Uncut ruby 1 Uncommon Uncut diamond 1 Rare Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare Dragonstone 1 Rare Loop half of key 1 Rare Tooth half of key 1 Rare Runite bar 1 Rare Rune javelin 5 Rare Rune spear 1 Very rare Dragon spear 1 Very rare Shield left half 1 Very rare