|Release date||Unknown (edit)|
|Immune to poison?||No|
|Always drops||Big Bones|
|His beard seems to have a life of its own.|
Moss giants are large, humanoid creatures found in areas that are tied to nature.
Moss giants are very commonly trained on, since their Defence level is rather low in comparison to other monsters its level.
- Crandor (3 moss giants)
- Varrock Sewer (10 moss giants, split between north and south; needs 51 agility or slashing weapon)
- Brimhaven Dungeon (Requires a hatchet and 875 coins)
- West of Fishing Guild (4 moss giants)
- Moss Giant Island, west of Brimhaven (5 moss giants; 10 Agility required) This is an ideal location for Slayer tasks, as it's usually desolate and allows the player to easily rack up the kills. There are also two respawns of a Slice of cake. They can be safe-spotted by using the south-shore line.
- Pirates' Cove, on the way from Rellekka to Lunar Isle when travelling by ship. It's never crowded, but the moss giants are slightly stronger than the normal combat level-42 ones. Their Combat level is 48, but they also give more experience per kill. (around 10 moss giants)
- Glarial's Tomb (2 moss giants - Combat level 84)
Item Quantity Rarity Big bones 1
Weapons and armourEdit
Item Quantity Rarity Black sq shield 1 Steel med helm 1 Steel kiteshield 1 Magic staff 1 Mithril spear 1 Mithril sword 1 Iron arrow 15 Steel arrow 30
Item Quantity Rarity Guam leaf 1 Marrentill 1 Tarromin 1 Harralander 1 Ranarr weed 1 Irit leaf 1 Avantoe 1 Kwuarm 1 Cadantine 1 Lantadyme 1 Dwarf weed 1
Item Quantity Rarity Air rune 18 Cosmic rune 3 Earth rune 27 Nature rune 6 Law rune 3–6 Blood rune 1 Chaos rune 7 Death rune 1; 3
Item Quantity Rarity Strawberry seed 1 Jangerberry seed 1 Wildblood seed 1 Marrentill seed 1 Tarromin seed 1 Harralander seed 1 Belladonna seed 1 Limpwurt seed 1 Toadflax seed 1 Whiteberry seed 1 Mushroom spore 1 Consecration seed 1 Avantoe seed 1 Cactus seed 1 Irit seed 1 Kwuarm seed 1 Poison ivy seed 1 Ranarr seed 1 Cadantine seed 1 Lantadyme seed 1 Watermelon seed 1 Snapdragon seed 1 Torstol seed 1 Dwarf weed seed 1
Item Quantity Rarity Coins 2; 37; 119; 300 Steel bar 1 Coal 1 Spinach roll 1 Long bone 1 Curved bone 1
Rare drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster also has access to the rare drop table.
Show/hide rare drop table Item Quantity Rarity Coins 3,000 Uncut sapphire 1 Loop half of key 1 Tooth half of key 1 Uncut emerald 1 Uncut ruby 1 Nature talisman 1 Chaos talisman 1 Nature rune 67 Runite bar 1 Rune spear 1 Rune battleaxe 1 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncut diamond 1 Rune javelin 5 Silver ore 100 (noted) Adamant javelin 20 Rune sq shield 1 Steel arrow 150 Rune arrow 42 Law rune 45 Death rune 45 Dragonstone 1 Rune kiteshield 1 Dragon med helm 1 Shield left half 1 Dragon spear 1
|Preceded by||Title||Succeeded by|
|Black Knight||Strongest monster in RuneScape||Ice Giant|