Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||7 March 2005 (Update)|
|No. of banks||0|
|No. of altars||0|
|Leader||Hamal the Chieftain|
|Please upload a map!|
|Location on World Map|
|Rellekka||←||Mountain Camp||→||Troll Stronghold (area)|
Due to its remote location and lack of resources, the Mountain Camp is rarely visited by players. Its only non-quest use is for a Treasure Trails clue.
The Mountain Tribe were once part of the Fremennik people. As the Fremenniks settled down and built the city of Rellekka, the Mountain Tribe continued to roam, believing their migratory lifestyle kept them closer to nature than their Fremennik counterparts. Shortly before they left, although, they stole an ancient relic of the Fremennik, the Ancient Rock, souring the already tense relationship between the two.
The People Edit
- Hamal the Chieftain- the Chieftain of the Mountain Camp.
- Jokul- he is located in the goat pen. He appears to own the goats.
- Ragnar- the fiance of Asleif, the chieftain's daughter.
- Guard- he guards the camp, and is very suspicious of outerlanders.
- Camp Dwellers- they are usually level 20-40. They don't drop anything decent really.
Getting there Edit
- Teleport to Camelot and walk
- Home teleport to Lunar Isle, talk to anyone without a seal of passage to be teleported into Rellekka
- If your house is in Rellekka, teleport to house and walk from Rellekka
- Fairy ring (or slayer ring) to Fremennik Slayer Dungeon (a•j•r).
- Playing the Enchanted lyre and walking from Rellekka
- Cave of the Beasts