Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the item. For the NPC, see Mushroom (NPC).
|Release date||11 July 2005 (Update)|
|High Alch||22 coins|
|Low Alch||15 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||1,672 coins (info)|
|A bittercap mushroom.|
A bittercap mushroom (or bittercap) is a type of fungus, they have a few different uses.
Obtaining bittercap mushroomsEdit
It may be grown from a bittercap mushroom spore (taking up 6 hours to grow) by players with level 53 Farming in the mushroom patch near Canifis. This may yield up to six mushrooms. You do not need a spade in your inventory to harvest this item.
- Mushrooms may be added to a compost bin to make supercompost (requiring 15 mushrooms, or a combination of supercompost items).
- Eight mushrooms may be used to pay a farmer to look after a whiteberry bush.
- Four mushrooms are the main ingredient for brewing Moonlight mead.
- They can be used to make fried mushrooms.
- Harvesting some Bittercap Mushrooms is a requirement for the hard Morytania Diary
- Four mushrooms can be used to build the otherworldly theme in the superior garden of a player owned house.
- Ten mushrooms can be used to build the fairy ring or Spiritual Fairy Tree in the superior garden of a player owned house.
|Fruit tree produce|