Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||30 July 2015 (Update)|
|High Alch||59,400 coins|
|Low Alch||39,600 coins|
|Store price||99,000 coins|
(Olaf the Bard)
|The cape worn by music aficionados.|
The Music cape is obtained by players who have unlocked all non-holiday music tracks. It is obtained along with the music hood, and can be purchased from Olaf the Bard in Rellekka for 99,000 coins. Along with the purchase of the cape and hood, players will also unlock the Air Guitar emote.
The following tracks are not required to unlock the music cape:
- Bunny's Sugar Rush
- Diango's Little Helpers
- Dies Irae
- Easter Jig
- Funny Bunnies
- Grimly Fiendish
- High Spirits
- Jungle Bells
- Jungle Island Xmas
- Nox Irae
- Sea Shanty Xmas
In order for players to trim the music cape, players are required to unlock all music tracks, including holiday event tracks. In addition, players are required to complete all the Achievement Diaries. After meeting the requirements, players can right-click on the cape and select the Trim option.
List of all music tracks and locations can be found here.
- 65 Thieving to enter all of the different seasonal gardens in the Sorceress's Garden minigame.
- A champion's scroll. (Unlock "Victory is Mine" inside the Champions Guild Arena)
- A dark totem. (Unlock "Darkly Altared" inside Skotizo's lair beneath the Catacombs of Kourend)
- 70 Hitpoints to enter the Zamorak camp in the God Wars Dungeon. (Note: You CANNOT boost this requirement.)
- 70 Agility to enter the Saradomin camp, as well as a rope to access the area. (Note: You CANNOT boost this requirement.)
- Many tracks are unlocked during quests such as Monkey Madness 2 also.
|Hover over image for type|
A player wearing the untrimmed music cape.
A player wearing the trimmed music cape.
|+0||0||0%||+0 (+4 trimmed)|
- Unlike other capes of accomplishment, the music cape does not require the cape to be worn to perform its emote.
Agility (Hood) • Attack (Hood) • Hitpoints (Hood) • Construction (Hood) • Cooking (Hood) • Crafting (Hood) • Defence (Hood) • Farming (Hood) • Firemaking (Hood) • Fishing (Hood) • Fletching (Hood) • Herblore (Hood) • Hunter (Hood) • Magic (Hood) • Mining (Hood) • Prayer (Hood) • Ranging (Hood) • Runecrafting (Hood) • Slayer (Hood) • Smithing (Hood) • Strength (Hood) • Thieving (Hood) • Woodcutting (Hood) • Quest point (Hood) • Achievement diary (Hood) • Music (Hood) • Max (Hood)
Cap'n Izzy No-Beard • Ajjat • Surgeon General Tafani • Estate agent • Head chef • Master Crafter • Harlan • Martin the Master Gardener • Ignatius Vulcan • Master fisher • Hickton • Kaqemeex • Hunting expert • Robe Store owner • Dwarf • Brother Jered • Armour salesman • Aubury • Duradel • Thurgo • Sloane • Martin Thwait • Woodsman tutor • Wise Old Man • Twiggy O'Korn • Olaf the Bard • Mac