|Start point||The kitchen, deep in the Troll Stronghold. Talk to Burntmeat.|
|Description||Trolls love goutweed. They love it so much that they've picked it all, and now they can't get any more. However, in his smelly kitchen in the Troll Stronghold, Burntmeat the cook has heard a rumour that goutweed is growing once again, for anyone who's got the skill to farm it. Can you teach his young assistant - a simple troll known as My Arm - to grow the precious goutweed? Will you overcome My Arm's stubbornness and ignorance to earn yourself Burntmeat's reward? Dare you accompany My Arm on this uniquely trollish expedition?|
Note: There is a Tool Leprechaun near the goutweed patch. So just make sure you have the Rake, Seed Dibber and Spade along with 7 Supercompost in your leprechaun.
|Enemies to defeat|
- Go to the Troll Stronghold, head south then downstairs into the kitchen.
- Speak to Burntmeat.
- Talk to My Arm, east of Burntmeat.
- Talk to Burntmeat if you need directions.
Getting The GoutweedEdit
- Reach the Death Plateau.
- Use a bucket on the cooking pot in the middle of the plateau. There's a bucket south of the cooking pot.
- Upon doing that, the cooks will proceed to attack you in the hope of cooking you as well.
- Go back to the Troll Stronghold and talk to My Arm.
- After he brings you to a new area, talk to him again.
- After reading the book he gave you, talk to him again.
- Use three buckets of Ugthanki dung and seven buckets of Supercompost on the soil patch.
- Talk to My Arm.
Getting The TubersEdit
- Meet up with My Arm at Tai Bwo Wannai, east of the general store.
- Talk to Murcaily near the hardwood grove.
- If you don't have 60% favour, raise it to 60% at least and talk to him again.
- After the cutscene speak to My Arm.
Teaching a Troll to FarmEdit
- Prepare yourself for a level 75 fight and a level 172 fight.
- Go back to the roof of the Troll Stronghold.
- Note: Buy a Spade from the Tool Leprechaun if you do not already have one.
- Give My Arm the tools he needs for farming this order:
- Rake (If My Arm breaks the rake, pick up the pieces, reassemble it, and give it back to My Arm.)
- Supercompost (Optional. If supercompost is not used, the patch may become diseased and will need to be cured. Regular compost has no effect.)
- Hardy gout tubers
- Seed dibber
- Plant cure (if patch becomes diseased)
- Talk to My Arm.
- Defeat the two monsters.