|Also called?||Drought Town|
|Release date||5 December 2005 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||1 (After Spirits of the Elid quest)|
|Main music||Over to Nardah|
|Leader||Awusah the Mayor|
|Location on World Map|
Nardah is a city in the far south of the Kharidian Desert. It is a ghost town where water is 1000 coins per waterskin, and is primarily featured in the quest Spirits of the Elid, where the player seeks to save the city from a drought.
|Cake tin||13 coins||2|
Rok's Chocs BoxEdit
|Chocolate bar||10 coins||25|
Seddu's Adventurer's StoreEdit
|Rune plateskirt||60,800 coins||1|
|Rune platelegs||60,800 coins||1|
|Rune chainbody||47,500 coins||1|
|Green d'hide chaps||3,705 coins||1|
|Green d'hide vambraces||2,375 coins||1|
|Steel kiteshield||807 coins||1|
|Black med helm||547 coins||1|
- The only lower Kharidian Desert bank that doesn't have a quest requirement to use it.
- An anvil
- Two clay ovens
- Elidinis Statuette (Altar. Pray at to recharge Prayer and run energy, as well as boosting Hitpoints above normal level briefly. Must have completed Spirits of the Elid quest.)
- A water source (a well, must have completed the Spirits of the Elid quest)
- Ali's Flying Carpet hub. (Transport to Pollnivneach only.)
- A herbalist named Zahur who will clean grimy herbs for you for 200 coins each. In addition to that she can also make unfinished potions for you, also for the price of 200 coins each, provided you have the vials of water and the clean herbs as well as having completed the easy, medium and hard tasks in the Desert Diary. She also combines any dose potions into 4 dose potions for free.
- A NPC named Rokuh who sells 25 chocolate bars for 10 coins each and 30 choc-ice for 30 coins each.