|Also called?||Drought Town|
|Release date||5 December 2005 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||1 (After Spirits of the Elid quest)|
|Main music||Over to Nardah|
|Leader||Awusah the Mayor|
|Teleportation||Nardah teleport, Desert amulet 2|
|Location on World Map|
Nardah is a city in the far south of the Kharidian Desert. It is a ghost town where water is 1000 coins per waterskin, and is primarily featured in the quest Spirits of the Elid, where the player seeks to save the city from a drought.
- The magic carpet system can be used to travel to Nardah from Pollnivneach
- A Nardah teleport will bring to the center of the city
- The Desert amulet 2 will provide one teleport and Desert amulet 4 will provide unlimited teleports to Nardah.
Elidinis Statuette. Praying at the statuette recharges Prayer, run energy, special attack energy, cures poison, as well as boosting Hitpoints above normal level briefly. Must have completed Spirits of the Elid quest.
With Desert amulet 4 this provides one of the best ways to replenish stats for PvP or PvM
Zahur who will clean grimy herbs for you for 200 coins each. In addition to that she can also make unfinished potions for you, also for the price of 200 coins each, provided you have the vials of water and the clean herbs as well as having completed the easy, medium and hard tasks in the Desert Diary. She also combines any dose potions into 4 dose potions for free.
- The only lower Kharidian Desert bank that doesn't have a quest requirement to use it.
- An anvil
- Two clay ovens (North and South side)
- Ali's Flying Carpet hub. (Transport to Pollnivneach only.)
- A water source (a well, must have completed the Spirits of the Elid quest)
- A NPC named Rokuh who sells 25 chocolate bars for 10 coins each and 30 choc-ice for 30 coins each.
- Nardah General Store (west) - Average general store
- Rok's Chocs Box (In the middle of the town) - Choc-ice and Chocolate bar
- Seddu's Adventurer's Store (west) - Some rune items, green d'hide chaps and vambraces, black med helm and a steel kiteshield.
- Nardah Hunter Shop (south) - Various hunting equipment
- Ali the Carter
- Awusah the Mayor
- Ghaslor the Elder
- Nardah Banker
- Rug Merchant
- Shiratti the Custodian
There are also some attackable guards in Nardah. They guard Awusah the Mayor and are level 21.
- Desert Heat
- Over to Nardah
• • • • • • •
• • • • •