|Also called?||Drought Town|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||1 (After Spirits of the Elid quest)|
|Main music||Over to Nardah|
|Leader||Awusah the Mayor|
|Location on World Map|
|Ruins of Uzer|
Nardah is a city in the far south of the Kharidian Desert. It is a ghost town and water is 1000 gold pieces per waterskin, and is primarily featured in the quest Spirits of the Elid, where the player seeks to save the city from a drought.
- See also General store
|Cake tin||13 coins||800|
Rok's Chocs BoxEdit
|Chocolate bar||10 coins||25|
Seddu's Adventurer's StoreEdit
|Rune plateskirt||60,800 coins||1|
|Rune platelegs||60,800 coins||1|
|Rune chainbody||47,500 coins||1|
|Green d'hide chaps||3,705 coins||1|
|Green d'hide vambraces||2,375 coins||1|
|Steel kiteshield||807 coins||1|
|Black med helm||547 coins||1|
A store selling hunter equipment is also available in Nardah.
- The only lower Kharidian Desert bank that doesn't have a quest requirement to use it.
- An anvil
- Two clay ovens
- Elidinis Statuette (Altar. Pray at to recharge Prayer, as well as boosting Hitpoints above normal level briefly. Must have completed Spirits of the Elid quest.)
- A water source (a well, must have completed the Spirits of the Elid quest)
- Ali's Flying Carpet hub. (Transport to Pollnivneach only.)
- A herbalist named Zahur who will identify herbs for you for 200 coins each. She also combines any dose potions into 4 dose potions for free.
- A NPC named Rokuh who sells 25 chocolate bars for at most 17gp ea