Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location on World Map|
|Clock Tower||←||Necromancer Tower||→||Witchaven|
The Necromancer Tower is south of East Ardougne and north-east of the Tower of Life. Besides walking, the tower can be easily reached by two teleport methods:
- Ardougne Teleport brings the player to the East Ardougne marketplace, with the tower to the south.
- Fairy ring code d•j•p brings the player right next to the tower. Use of fairy rings requires partial completion of the quest A Fairy Tale Part II.
The closest bank without using teleportation is the one south of the marketplace in East Ardougne. The map shows the shortest route between the bank and the Tower of Life, and the same route can be used for the Necromancer Tower (note that players do not have to go through the Ardougne Zoo using this route). If players can use fairy rings, then the bank in Zanaris is closer.
Ground floor Edit
A Necromancer also inhabits this floor. If the player fights the necromancer, he will occasionally call up Summoned Zombies that also attack the player. The necromancer will occasionally drop Zamorak robes.
If players search a bookcase on this floor, they will discover that a book is 'On loan to the Wizards' Guild...to be returned.' This is probably a reference to the Necromancy book in the possession of Sithik Ints at the Wizards' Guild.
First floor Edit
Invrigar the Necromancer lives on this floor. If you fight him, he will occasionally call up Summoned Zombies that also attack you. Invrigar also has a chance of dropping Zamorak robes.
- The Necromancer Tower is the only known place near a bank where monsters occasionally drop Zamorak robes. The robes are a rare drop, however, from the Necromancer or Invrigar the Necromancer, and they only drop one item (top or bottom) at a time. The only other monsters known to drop the robes are the Disciples of Iban, found deep inside the Underground Pass dungeon, These always drop robes, both top and bottom, and Zamorak wizards.
- One bookcase on the ground floor is out of reach behind the staircase and cannot be searched, despite the option for searching it being present.
- It is unlikely that it is just a coincidence that the Necromancer Tower (death summoning magic) is very near to the Tower of Life (life alchemy magic).
- Despite being a prominent feature on the map, the Necromancer Tower serves no significant purpose.