Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||15 February 2005 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Ghosts Ahoy|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||1 coin|
|Store price||Not sold|
|A handful of nettles.|
Nettles are the key ingredient in nettle tea. They can be found in various locations throughout Runescape. Players must wear gloves in order to pick nettles. (Note that some gloves such as graceful gloves do not work) If no gloves are worn, no nettles will be obtained and the player will be dealt up to 2 hitpoints of damage. Although the resulting hitsplat is green, similar to poison, the player will not be poisoned.
- North-east of Canifis east of Mazchna, the slayer master
- Within the yew trees section of Edgeville; leather gloves spawn south of the nearby bank
- On the south and east sides of the Draynor Village jail
- On the east side of Draynor Manor (outside the fence)
- Near Varrock's redberry bushes (in ruins just south-west of the southernmost church) (two plants)
- In the very south-eastern part of the Haunted Woods
- South of the entrance of Fenkenstrain's Castle
- South of the Haunted Woods fairy ring (code A•L•Q)