An obsidian tank is a type of special build. They train their defence and strength levels extremely high and maintain one attack. They get the name "Obsidian Tank" from the fact they use the Tzhaar-ket-om in PVP to achieve high hits at low levels. They also have high defence usually (75 or higher) for the ability to use the Serpentine helm and the Dragonfire shield along with the Bandos chestplate and Bandos tassets. This builds combat level can range anywhere from mid 40s, all the way up to the mid 80s.
Where they trainEdit
- From levels 1-10 Chickens.
- From levels 10-25 Men.
- From levels 25-40 Monks.
- From levels 40+ on Rock Crabs or Sand crabs.
Features of this build Edit
- An Obsidian tank has a high defence level allowing it to use high level armor, giving them a major advantage in PVP.
- The obsidian tanks 75 defence allows it to use the serpentine helmet along with the dragonfire shield, the venom damage allows the build to hit high damage and stack it with the special attack of the dragon fire shield, in turn dealing massive damage.
- With this build, having 99 strength can allow you to hit 40+ damage with the Tzhaar-ket-om.
- The high defence of the build makes it difficult for other players to kill you in PVP.