|Release date||7 May 2003 (Update)|
|Combat level||53, 63|
|Always drops||Big bones|
|Big, ugly, and smelly. / A large dim looking humanoid.|
Ogres are found in several locations, most notably the Ogre city of Gu'Tanoth. The level 63 Ogres are unique, and can only be fought with ranged or magic at the King Lathas Training Ground near Ardougne. Access to this area is granted after finishing the Biohazard quest. The best place to kill ogres for Slayer is directly east of Castle Wars, near the little island surrounded by the circle of water, directly west of Yanille.
- Witchhaven Dungeon
- Small tower just north of Ardougne, with a Blood rune chest inside (requires level 59 Thieving to get in).
- Combat Training Camp north of West Ardougne (ranged only)
- In the Underground Pass.
- East of Castle Wars
- 1 or 2 in both the main God Wars Dungeon and the Wilderness version.
- 1 or 2 in the maze surrounding Tree Gnome Village.
Strengths and weaknesses Edit
Ogres are weak to ranged, and stab style attacks. Any ranged equipment, or stab weapons such as daggers, will work well against them.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 274
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Limpwurt seed 1 Uncommon 376 Strawberry seed 1 Uncommon 50 Mushroom spore 1 Uncommon 313 Cactus seed 1 Uncommon 257 Wildblood seed 1 Uncommon 66 Whiteberry seed 1 Uncommon 14 Jangerberry seed 1 Uncommon 3 Poison ivy seed 1 Uncommon 743 Marrentill seed 1 Uncommon 7 Irit seed 1 Uncommon 54 Avantoe seed 1 Uncommon 725 Cadantine seed 1 Uncommon 683 Harralander seed 1 Uncommon 45 Ranarr seed 1 Rare 27,837 Tarromin seed 1 Rare 23 Toadflax seed 1 Rare 331 Kwuarm seed 1 Rare 2,262 Torstol seed 1 Rare 24,182 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 34,232 Watermelon seed 1 Rare 435 Lantadyme seed 1 Rare 855 Belladonna seed 1 Rare 35 Dwarf weed seed 1 Uncommon 459
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ensouled ogre head 1 Uncommon (1/30) 1,616 Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Long bone 1 Rare (1/400) Not sold Curved bone 1 Very rare (1/5000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.