Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||7 May 2003 (Update)|
|Combat level||53, 63|
|Always drops||Big bones|
|Big, ugly, and smelly. / A large dim looking humanoid.|
Ogres are found in several locations, most notably the Ogre city of Gu'Tanoth. The level 63 Ogres are unique, and can only be fought with ranged or magic at the King Lathas Training Ground near Ardougne. Access to this area is granted after finishing the Biohazard quest. The best place to kill ogres for Slayer is directly east of Castle Wars, near the little island surrounded by the circle of water, directly west of Yanille.
- Witchhaven Dungeon
- Small tower just north of Ardougne, with a Blood rune chest inside (requires level 59 Thieving to get in).
- Combat Training Camp north of West Ardougne (ranged only)
- In the Underground Pass.
- East of Castle Wars
- 1 or 2 in both the main God Wars Dungeon and the Wilderness version.
- 1 or 2 in the maze surrounding Tree Gnome Village.
Strengths and weaknesses Edit
Ogres are weak to ranged, and stab style attacks. Any ranged equipment, or stab weapons such as daggers, will work well against them.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 259
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Limpwurt seed 1 Uncommon 912 Strawberry seed 1 Uncommon 52 Mushroom spore 1 Uncommon 139 Cactus seed 1 Uncommon 230 Wildblood seed 1 Uncommon 48 Whiteberry seed 1 Uncommon 24 Jangerberry seed 1 Uncommon 3 Poison ivy seed 1 Uncommon 975 Marrentill seed 1 Uncommon 13 Irit seed 1 Uncommon 41 Avantoe seed 1 Uncommon 363 Cadantine seed 1 Uncommon 533 Harralander seed 1 Uncommon 89 Ranarr seed 1 Rare 21,718 Tarromin seed 1 Rare 25 Toadflax seed 1 Rare 402 Kwuarm seed 1 Rare 6,028 Torstol seed 1 Rare 34,431 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 26,705 Watermelon seed 1 Rare 463 Lantadyme seed 1 Rare 531 Belladonna seed 1 Rare 57 Dwarf weed seed 1 Uncommon 967
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ensouled ogre head 1 Uncommon (1/30) 1,147 Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Long bone 1 Rare (1/400) Not sold Curved bone 1 Very rare (1/5000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.