For a list of all items and upgrades within the Construction skill, see Construction/All milestones.
There are 6 hotspots available:
- Floor - Attacks and injures anyone unfortunate enough to have fallen in the cage through the throne room or via a teleport trap from the dungeon.
- Prison - Prevents escape from the trap, allowing more damage to be inflicted. Players must pick or force the lock. Note: If you remove your cage, you will lose the cage AND anything inside it.
- Guard - Attacks any players during PvP (player-versus-player) or challenge mode.
- Ladder - Allows access to the throne room if it is there.
- Decoration - Ornamentation.
- Lighting - Ornamentation.
The centre floor is where players fall into from a Throne Room.
|Spikes||65||20 Steel bars, 50,000 coins||623|
|Tentacle pool||71||20 Buckets of water, 100,000 coins||326|
|Flame pit||77||20 Tinderboxes, 125,000 coins||357|
Note: You can now build the Rocnar, flame pit, and spikes without a cage. However, it is impossible to remove/upgrade the cage without also removing its contents. The tentacle pool still needs a cage to be added. Note that it is not possible to voluntarily step into a cage, and therefore the tentacle pool is unsuited for players who desire to use the oubliette as a way to kill themselves quickly (restoring all stats).
To hold players dropping from a throne room above. Players have to pick the lock (using Thieving) of the gate, or force the lock (using Strength) of the gate, to get out. The stronger the cage, the harder it will be for players to escape. If a player tries to enter the cage voluntarily (for example by attempting to pick the lock from the outside) the game will stop them.
|Oak cage||65||10 Oak planks, 2 steel bars||640|
|Oak and steel cage||70||10 Oak planks, 10 steel bars||800|
|Steel cage||75||20 Steel bars||400|
|Spiked cage||80||25 Steel bars||500|
|Bone cage||85||10 Oak planks, 10 Bones||603|
The tea boosts can be used when creating guards, but the crystal saw cannot.
|Skeleton guard||70||50,000 Coins||223||22|
|Guard dog||74||75,000 Coins||273||44|
|Baby red dragon||82||150,000 Coins||387||64|
|Huge spider||86||200,000 Coins||447||81|
|Troll guard||90||1,000,000 Coins||1000||95|
Ladder back up to throne room above (if present).
When challenge mode is turned on (using the lever in the throne room) then only the house owner can go up the ladder.
|Oak ladder||68||5 Oak planks||300|
|Teak ladder||78||5 Teak planks||450|
|Mahogany ladder||88||5 Mahogany planks||700|
|Decorative blood||72||4 Bottles of red dye||4|
|Decorative pipe||83||6 Steel bars||120|
|Hanging skeleton||94||2 Skulls, 6 bones||3|
|Candle||72||4 Oak planks, 4 lit candles||243|
|Torch||84||4 Oak planks, 4 lit torches||244|
|Skull Torch||94||4 Oak planks, 4 lit torches, 4 skulls||246|
- One of the traps players can add is called a "Rocnar", which when spelt backwards becomes "rancor". This was a monster from Star Wars episode 6, which tried to kill the protagonist Luke Skywalker.
- The hanging skeleton requires two skulls to build, although there are four hanging skeletons in the room.
Garden • Parlour • Kitchen • Dining Room • Workshop • Bedroom • Skill Hall • Games room • Combat Room • Quest Hall • Menagerie • Study • Costume Room • Chapel • Portal Chamber • Formal Garden • Throne Room • Oubliette • Superior Garden • Dungeon • Treasure Room • Achievement Gallery