Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Release date||17 June 2002 (Update)|
|Quest item?||Temple of Ikov|
|High Alch||7 coins|
|Low Alch||4 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|An amulet made by Lucien.|
The pendant of lucien is a pendant given to the player by Lucien. It is a members-only quest item used only during and after Temple of Ikov. It gives access to the north dungeon door in the main chamber under the temple since it is imbued with Lucien's courage. For reasons unknown, the centre gem is green when worn by males but red when worn by females. The pendant has no other known use.
If lost during or after the quest, a player may regain the pendant by:
- Talking to Lucien in the pub in Ardougne north of the castle.
- Talking to Lucien in his house east of edgeville.(only after the quest)
- Pickpocketing Movario.
|Hover over image for type|
A player wearing a pendant of lucien.
- Both versions of Lathas' amulet and the female version of the Pendant of lucien and the Armadyl pendant are all exactly the same in appearance. In one point, before the release of Underground Pass, Lathas' amulet looked exactly the same as the male version of the Pendant of lucien, as both sported a green gem. Today, the only way to tell if someone is truly wearing Lathas' amulet is if they are male and have the amulet on, as it is the only amulet out of the other two similar-looking pendants that has a red gem for males.
- In Runescape Classic, this item had the same model as a generic amulet, but was coloured black rather than gold. Due to the lack of variation and character customization in Classic, the unique black amulet was rather popular among members.
- The string attached to the pendent is thicker on males and thinner on females.