|Release date||27 February 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||2 coins|
|Low Alch||1 coin|
|Store price||4 coins|
|Exchange price||535 coins (info)|
|I can grind things for potions in this.|
The Pestle and mortar is an item that is used to crush items into fine powder. It's also an item needed to complete the quest "Eadgar's Ruse". It is used mainly in Herblore, though it is used in many quests as well. It can be bought from Herbalists. It can be used to grind several items in order to produce a dust. It's used with the following items:
- Unicorn horn - produces Unicorn horn dust which is used in antipoison potions.
- Silver - produces Silver dust, an ingredient in the Guthix balance potion which plays a part in the In Aid of the Myreque Quest.
- Chocolate bar - produces Chocolate dust, used in Energy potions and Chef's delight brew.
- Kebbit teeth - produces Ground kebbit teeth for use in the Hunter potion.
- Gorak claw - produces Crushed gorak claw, used in Fairytale II - Cure a Queen and making Magic essence potion.
- Bird nest - produces a Crushed bird's nest which is used in Saradomin brew.
- Desert goat horn - produces Goat horn dust for use in Combat potions.
- Sq'irk - produces Sq'irk juice when crushed into a Beer glass during the Sorceress's Garden minigame.
- Charcoal - produces Ground charcoal used during The Digsite.
- Rune shards - produces Rune dust in Garden of Tranquility.
- Ashes - makes ground ashes.
- Partially cooked Karambwan - makes Karambwan paste, which can be used to poison spears.
- Lava scale - produces 3 to 6 lava scale shards.
|Gunslik's Assorted Items||Keldagrim||5gp||3|
|Frincos's Fabulous Herb Store||Entrana||4gp||3|
|Jiminua's Jungle Store||Northwestern Tai Bwo Wannai||6gp||3|
|Sigmund the Merchant (After completing The Fremennik Trials)||Rellekka||5gp||3|
• • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • •
Magic) • • • •• (