|Release date||17 July 2014 (Update)|
|Examine||Is it a bird, is it... no it's a bird.|
When a player receives the pet a message in the chatbox appears (You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.) and it will automatically try to appear as their follower.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), a message in the chatbox appears (You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack.) and it will be placed into their inventory. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Upon completing the dialogue with this pet, it will trigger the death animation of Kree'arra and disappear for approximately 5 seconds before reappearing in the same place.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Kree'arra 580 1
- Player: Huh... that's odd... I thought that would be big news.
- Kree'arra Jr.: You thought what would be big news?
- Player: Well there seems to be an absence of a certain ornithological piece: a headline regarding mass awareness of a certain avian variety.
- Kree'arra Jr.: What are you talking about?
- Player: Oh have you not heard? It was my understanding that everyone had heard....
- Kree'arra Jr.: Heard wha...... OH NO!!!!?!?!!?!
- Player: OH WELL THE BIRD, BIRD, BIRD, BIRD BIRD IS THE WORD. OH WELL THE BIRD, BIRD, BIRD, BIRD BIRD IS THE WORD.
- There's a slight pause as Kree'Arra Jr. goes stiff.
- The pet dialogue is directly quoted from an episode of the animated sitcom Family Guy, which featured the song "Surfin' Bird" by The Trashmen.
- Prior to an update on 25 February 2016, the pets sound effects, the sound of its wings flapping, was very loud and could be heard by other players.
God Wars Dungeon-related items
• • •
• • • • • •
• • • • • • •