|Release date||17 March 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||1 coin|
|Store price||3 coins|
|Exchange price||153 coins (info)|
|Deceptively pie shaped.|
A pie dish is used in Cooking to bake pies. Players must add a pastry dough (a pot of flour and a jug of water combined) to the pie dish to form a pie shell. It then can be filled by the filling of choice. Afterwards, the pie can then be baked in an oven. Players can also craft a pie dish out of a soft clay with 7 Crafting to gain 25 experience points.
- Sold at Yanille cooking shop for 3 coins (stock of 5)
- Sold at the Culinaromancer's chest for 3 coins
- Inside the Cooks' Guild, one on second floor table.
- North-western house in Catherby, upstairs of the house where Caleb is.
- Near Nurmof in the Dwarven Mine
- On the table in the North East room on the ground floor with the oven in Varrock Palace