|Start point||The northernmost dock at Port Sarim, just south of the pub.|
|Description||Redbeard Frank knows the location of pirate treasure, but he'll only part with the knowledge for a bottle of Karamja rum.|
|Requirements||Able to defeat or run away from a Combat level 4 gardener.|
|Enemies to defeat||Gardener (level 4)|
- Talk to Redbeard Frank on the northernmost Port Sarim dock. (Chat 1-1)
- Travel to Karamja for 30 coins.
The Island of KaramjaEdit
- Head west to the Karamja Wines, Spirits, and Beers bar and buy one Karamjan rum for 30 coins.
- Do not try to leave the island with the rum.
- Talk to Luthas the banana farmer about the customs workers, then ask him for a job. (Chat 1)
- Put your rum in the crate, then fill it with 10 bananas from the nearby trees.
- Talk to Luthas and get your payment from him.
- Take the boat back to Port Sarim. (Chat 1-2)
Back at Port SarimEdit
- Take a white apron from the fishing store.
- Attempt to enter the back room of the food shop, Wydin will stop you. (Chat 1)
- Search the crate with the banana on it to get the rum.
- Give the rum to Redbeard Frank, he will give you a key. (Chat 1)
- Go upstairs in the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock and use your key on the chest. Read the pirate message.