Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Talk to Edmond, living next to the wall surrounding East Ardougne, north of the castle.|
|Description||The western part of Ardougne has been shut off as a deadly plague sweeps through the people. However, a young woman who went in to try to help those stricken by the illness has disappeared and her parents have become worried.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Starting the questEdit
Bring all items with you.
- To start, speak to Edmond.
- Speak to Alrena inside the house.
- Give Alrena the dwellberries for a gas mask.
- Take the picture of Elena.
- Speak to Edmond.
- Use 4 buckets of water on the mud patch behind the house.
- Use a spade on the softened ground.
- Travel to the southern pipe.
- Attempt to open the grill.
- Use a rope on the pipe.
- Speak to Edmond.
- Put on the gas mask and climb up the pipe.
- Go east and speak to Jethick.
- He will give you a book.
- Go north and a little west to the house against the wall (the building made from timber).
- Mention you have the book.
- Speak to Martha.
- Go upstairs and speak to Milli.
- Go south of the town square to the large building with an "X" on the doors (there's a staircase going down inside the building).
- Tell the Mourners "But I think a kidnap victim is in here." and then "I want to check anyway."
- Go to the large building north of the manhole in the town square.
- Ask the clerk "Who is through that door?" and then "This is urgent though!"
- Speak to Bravek and tell him "This is really important though!" and then "Do you know what's in the cure?"
- Put chocolate dust in a bucket of milk and then add snape grass.
- Use the hangover cure on Bravek.
- Tell him "They will not listen to me!"
- He will give you a Warrant.
- Return to the Mourners' house ("X" on the doors)
- Search the barrel west of the spooky stairs for a small key.
- Go downstairs, enter the cell and speak to Elena.
- Go back underground and speak to Edmond.
- Quest complete!
- 1 Quest point
- 2,425 Mining experience
- A magic scroll, letting you use the Ardougne Teleport if your Magic level is 51 or above. After you read it, you'll memorise the spell. Usage of an Ardougne teletab also requires the completion of this quest.
Required for completingEdit
Completion of Plague City is required for the following: