|Please upload an image!|
|Also called?||Port K|
|Release date||Unknown edit|
|Members area?||Unknown edit|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||None|
|Main music||Fanfare 2|
|Teleportation|| Khazard Teleport,|
Tele Group Khazard
|Location on World Map|
|Tree Gnome Village||←||Port Khazard||→||Karamja|
Fishing Trawler minigameEdit
Fishing Trawler storesEdit
In Port Khazard there are two general stores. Besides the usual goods, they also sell the equipment that is used during the Fishing Trawler minigame, such as bailing buckets, or swamp paste.
The Tindel MerchantEdit
The Tindel Merchant is a character that can identify any rusty sword you find, for 100 coins each. They might end up being a sword like a bronze dagger, a mithril short sword, or a sword that he will buy.
In Khazard you can charter a ship. Depending on where you want to go, the cost is different. You can go to many different Ports all throughout the kingdoms. You can also buy a spartan themed helmet from any Ship Charterer.
- In Port Khazard there are two houses that have a range for Cooking food.
- There are three anvils in east Port Khazard.
- In both east and south Khazard there are mining spots. East has two tin and a mithril rock, and south has some iron, tin, and mithril.
- Port Khazard has its own bank chest.
- The Fight Arena quest takes place in the Khazard Fight Arena to the west.
- Pirate Pete subquest of the Recipe for Disaster quest. Go to Murphy to get your fishbowl made into a diving apparatus.
- The Great Brain Robbery. Talk to Murphy once or twice to get fishbowl helmet and/or diving apparatus if they were lost.