|Also called?||Port K|
|Release date||28 July 2003 (Update)|
|No. of banks||1|
|No. of altars||0|
|Main music||Fanfare 2|
|Teleportation||Khazard Teleport, Tele Group Khazard|
|Location on World Map|
|Tree Gnome Village||←||Port Khazard||→||Karamja|
Port Khazard is a port located south of Ardougne and north of Yanille. It is not visited often, except for chartering ships to other locations, and a few other things. It also has a bank chest and deposit box beside the docks.
Fishing Trawler minigameEdit
Fishing Trawler storesEdit
In Khazard, you can charter a ship. Depending on where you want to go, the cost is different. You can go to many different ports all throughout the kingdoms. You can also buy a Spartan-themed helmet from any ship charterer.
- In Port Khazard, there are two houses that have a range for Cooking food.
- There are three anvils in East Port Khazard.
- In both East and South Khazard, there are mining spots. East has two tin and a mithril rock, and South has some iron, tin, and mithril.
- The Fight Arena quest takes place in the Khazard Fight Arena to the west.
- Pirate Petes' subquest of the Recipe for Disaster quest. Go to Murphy to get your fishbowl made into a diving apparatus.
- The Great Brain Robbery. Talk to Murphy once or twice to get fishbowl helmet and/or diving apparatus if they were lost.