|Please upload an image!|
|Release date||Varies (Update)|
A Portal is a form of transportation that enables players to teleport between two places. Unlike ordinary teleports, portals can only be used at a fixed location and they can be used an unlimited number of times.
- House portals take you to a player-owned house.
- Exit portals are the exit from a player-owned house.
- Portal Chambers contain up to three portals with seven possible destinations: Lumbridge, Camelot (Seers' Village), Ardougne, Kharyrll (Canifis), Falador, Varrock, and Yanille (Watchtower).
There are three portals on the top floor of the Wizards' Guild.
- The East portal sends players to the Wizards' Tower south of Draynor Village.
- The South portal sends players to the Dark Wizards' Tower west of the Falador.
- The West portal sends players to the Sorcerer's Tower south of Seers' Village.
- The Rune Essence mine has four exit portals.
- The Abyss contains a portal to every Runecrafting altar
- The mysterious ruins are portals to the Runecrafting altars.
- Three portals in Castle Wars transport players to the waiting rooms. There are also two portals in the waiting rooms that allow for exit.
- The Pest Control minigame features four monster portals that players aim to destroy.
The following Random events used to use portals as a way of exit.
- In Recruitment Drive, portals are used to proceed through rooms.
- Underneath Entrana, a one-way portal takes players into level 28 of the Wilderness.
There are other portals scattered throughout RuneScape.