Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Start point||Speak to Hassan in the palace at Al Kharid.|
|Description||Prince Ali of Al Kharid has been kidnapped by the scheming Lady Keli. You are hired to stage a rescue mission.|
|Length||Short (if you start with all items), medium (if you don't)|
|Requirements||Able to get past aggressive combat level 26 Jail Guards.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Note that an amulet of glory can teleport you to both Draynor Village and Al Kharid, which is why it proves extremely useful. A ring of dueling can speed things up also, as it can teleport you to the Duel Arena, north of Al Kharid.
- Begin the quest by talking to Hassan. (Chat 1)
- Talk to Osman just north of the palace. (Chat 1-2-3)
- Talk to Leela east of Draynor Village, north of the jail. (Chat 1-1-2-3)
Obtaining a disguiseEdit
- Go to Ned's house and obtain the wig from him. (Chat 1-2-1) (2-2-1 if Dragon Slayer is completed)
- Go to Aggie's house and use the onion on Aggie to get yellow dye and talk to get skin paste. (Chat 1-1)
- Use the yellow dye on the wig and retrieve the soft clay.
Obtaining a keyEdit
- Go to the jailhouse east of Draynor Village. (big red exclamation mark east of draynor bank)
- Talk to Lady Keli about anything except Katrine. (Chat 1-2-3-1-1)
- Ask her if you can see the key then ask to touch the key.
- Talk to Osman. (Chat 1)
- Return to Leela and get the key from her.