|Start point||Speak to Hassan in the palace at Al Kharid.|
|Description||Prince Ali of Al Kharid has been kidnapped by the scheming Lady Keli. You are hired to stage a rescue mission.|
|Length||Short (if you start with all items), medium (if you don't)|
|Requirements||Able to get past aggressive combat level 26 Jail Guards.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Note that an amulet of glory can teleport you to both Draynor Village and Al Kharid, which is why it proves extremely useful. A ring of dueling can speed things up also, as it can teleport you to the Duel Arena, north of Al Kharid.
- Begin the quest by talking to Hassan.
- Talk to Osman just north of the palace.
- Talk to Leela east of Draynor Village.
Obtaining a disguiseEdit
- Go to Ned's house and obtain a rope and wig from him.
- Go to Aggie's house and have her make you yellow dye and skin paste.
- Use the yellow dye on the wig and retrieve the soft clay.
Obtaining a keyEdit
- Go to the jailhouse east of Draynor Village. (big red exclamation mark east of draynor bank)
- Talk to Lady Keli about anything except Katrine.
- Ask her if you can see the key then ask to touch the key.
- Talk to Osman.
- Return to Leela and get the key from her and ask if you have the necessary items.