Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Quests are a linear sequence of tasks, once completed players can gain rewards such as items, skills, experience, or quest points. They are labelled with a blue star or compass rose icon on the minimap. Quests can be completed once, unlike minigames which can be repeated.
- Red - Not started
- Yellow - Started
- Green - Completed
to complete every quest
may be used in some quests
As of 6 May, 2016, there are a total of 128 quests in Old School RuneScape (not including the sub-quests of Recipe for Disaster and the wish-list of the Odd Old Man from the Rag and Bone Man quest), offering a total of 250 quest points (including one additional quest point gained by completing the wish-list of the Odd Old Man from the Rag and Bone Man quest).
Players who have the maximum number of quest points are able to wear the quest point cape.
The quests requiring the highest skill level are:
- Agility - Grim Tales
- Attack - Holy Grail
- Construction - Cold War
- Cooking - Recipe for Disaster (Freeing King Awowogei)
- Crafting - Monkey Madness II
- Defence - King's Ransom
- Farming - Fairytale II - Cure a Queen
- Firemaking - Monkey Madness II (Unlocking balloon route)
- Fishing - Swan Song
- Fletching - Devious Minds
- Herblore - Fairytale II - Cure a Queen
- Hitpoints - None
- Hunter - Monkey Madness II
- Magic - Swan Song
- Mining - Lunar Diplomacy
- Prayer - The Great Brain Robbery
- Ranged - Mourning's Ends Part I
- Runecrafting - Devious Minds
- Slayer - Monkey Madness II
- Smithing - Devious Minds
- Strength - Legends' Quest
- Thieving - Grim Tales
- Woodcutting - Grim Tales
- Combat - Dream Mentor
- Quest points - Monkey Madness II
List of quests in alphabetical orderEdit
- ↑ Including all sub-quests, 1 quest point is earned for completing the quest.
- Free-to-play Quests
- Tears of Guthix
- The Achievement Diary
- The Champion's Guild
- The Heroes' Guild
- The Legend's Guild
- Quest Experience Rewards - This is a list which shows which quests give experience points in specific skills. It also states the amount of experience given, and is listed by skill.
- Quest Skill Requirements - This list lists quest-requirements by skills.
- Quest Table - Overview of quests with their requirements
- List of All Novice Quests
- List of All Intermediate Quests
- List of All Experienced Quests
- List of All Master Quests
- List of quest series