The Rag & Bone Wish List is a miniquest that requires the completion of Rag and Bone Man to start. Unlike other miniquests, this one must be completed for a player to wear the Quest point cape, as it rewards the player with one quest point upon completion.
|Start point||Talk to the Odd Old Man again.|
|Enemies to defeat||Listed below|
- None of the bone drops are 100%, yet the special bone drops are fairly common.
- The monsters you need to kill are mentioned on the Wish List that is attached on the house north of the Odd Old Man.
- It is possible to hand in the collected bones in smaller batches. The Odd Old Man will kindly update the wish list, taking off the bones already submitted.
- It IS possible to complete Basilisk without 20 defence, but you must freeze the basilisk or safe spot it.
Below is the list of Monsters that need to be killed to obtain all the bones (there are 27 total):
|Monster||Drops||Locations (preferable) - Click To Mark|
|Jogre||Jogre bone||Within the dungeon in northern Karamja, Just West of the Glider. Ardougne Zoo with Telekinetic Grab and ranging weapons or magic attacks (Make sure you pick up the Jogre bone not the Jogre bones).|
|Snake||Snake spine||All over Karamja, also dropped by Desert snakes close to the Jackals in the Kharidian desert. Also located in Ardougne zoo next to the Jogres, Telekenetic Grab and range/mage weapons needed.|
|Zombie||Zombie bone||Edgeville Dungeon, Draynor Sewers, Varrock Sewers, Stronghold of security.|
|Moss giant||Moss giant bone||Varrock Sewers, West of the Fishing Guild, Crandor, Moss Giant Island West of Brimhaven (Requires 10 Agility)|
|Seagull||Seagull wing||Port Sarim docks|
|Ice giant||Ice giant ribs||Asgarnian Ice Dungeon, White Wolf Mountain, near the Wilderness Agility Course (not recommended)|
|Mogre (requires fishing explosive)||Mogre bone||Mudskipper Point|
|Jackal||Jackal bone||South-west of Nardah, next to the fairy ring North of Nardah (D•L•Q), the Kharidian Desert|
|Lizard (requires ice coolers)||Desert lizard bone||You must kill level 42 Lizard (greyish skin), south-east of Shantay Pass across the bridge. Despite being called the "Desert lizard bone", it is NOT dropped by the level 24 desert lizard.|
|Vulture||Vulture wing||South-west Nardah, the Kharidian Desert, labelled on the world map, north-west of agility pyramid (Bring Range/Mage).|
|Undead Cow||Undead cow ribs||The Farm North-West of Port Phasmatys|
|Experiment||Experiment bone||Under Graves East of Fenkenstrain's Castle (Requires the start of Creature of Fenkenstrain Quest)|
|Werewolf||Werewolf bone||Canifis (You can NOT get the bones if you use Wolfbane)|
|Ghoul||Ghoul bone||Paterdomus temple exit, next to Fairy ring. (C•K•S)|
|Wolf (Lvl64)||Wolf bone||Feldip Hills, White Wolf Mountain, Rellekka, Ardougne Zoo with Telekinetic Grab|
|Ogre||Ogre ribs||Feldip Hills, South of Yanille|
|Zogre||Zogre bone||Jiggig (requires start of Zogre Flesh Eater, make sure you have the Zogre bone not Zogre Bones.)|
|Dagannoth||Dagannoth ribs||Lighthouse (requires completion of Horror from the Deep quest), Waterbirth Island|
|Rabbit||Rabbit bone||Miscellania, Tirannwn, Nature altar (bring telegrab + range) (note: bunnies south-east of rellekka drop rabbit bones)|
|Basilisk (requires mirror shield and slayer lvl 40)||Basilisk bone||Fremennik Slayer Dungeon (Fairy ring A•J•R)|
|Fire Giant||Fire giant bone||Waterfall dungeon, remember to bring a rope and Glarial's amulet.
CANNOT BE OBTAINED IN NIEVES SLAYER STRONGHOLD!
|Terrorbird||Terrorbird wing||Tree Gnome Stronghold. Mounted Terrorbird Gnomes will NOT work, it is recommend to kill just terrorbirds in their pen on the west side of the Gnome Stronghold across a small river. Reason being there are much more birds that to kill efficiently.|
|Baby blue dragon||Baby dragon bone||Taverley dungeon|
|Troll||Troll bone||Keldagrim Entrance, Troll Country, Death Plateau in Burthorpe.|
|Cave goblin||Cave goblin skull||Lumbridge Swamp Caves|
|Bat (Giant bats do not drop Bat wings)||Bat wing||Near the Odd Old Man.|
|Rat||Rat bone||Mainly found in Sewers e.g. Draynor Sewers which is accessed via the trapdoor in Draynor Village. Also, Rats can be found skittering around and outside Lumbridge castle.|
Note: These monsters can be found in other places; listed are the most convenient spots.
- Travel method: Use the Gnome Glider (or Fairy ring code: D•K•P) to get to Karamja. Both Jogres and Snakes are found directly west of the Gnome Glider. Optionally, Jogres are also found in the dungeon by the Harpie Bug Swarms, and snakes are also found by the Calquat Patch.
- Items: Slash weapon (sewer webs)
- Travel method: Edgeville can be reached by using an Amulet of glory Teleport, fairy ring, using Home teleport (with the Ancient Magicks spellbook active) and the Canoe System, by using Varrock Teleport and walking a short distance, or by using the Spirit tree in the Grand Exchange. The monsters are all found in the Varrock Sewers. It is also a good idea to buy a Mirror shield, some Ice coolers, and several Fishing explosives from the Slayer Master while you are here.
- Items: Fishing explosive
- Travel method: Minigame teleport to Port Sarim Rat Pits if you have completed Rat Catchers, otherwise use an amulet of glory to go to Draynor and walk to Port Sarim. You will find Seagulls on the docks. From there, travel south and look for the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon, where you will find Ice Giants. Travel south to reach the Mudskipper Point, home to the Mogres. Alternatively, you can use Fairy Ring code A•I•Q for the latter two bones.
- Seagull - drops Seagull wing
- Ice giant (in the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon) - drops Ice giant ribs
- Mogre - drops Mogre bone
- Items: Ice cooler, Waterskins
- Travel method: Use the Fairy ring (code D•L•Q) to get to the Nardah hunting area, and travel west. There are Jackals on the way to the level 42 Desert Lizards. You need to use Ice coolers on the lizards when their health is low. After these, walk south and go west from the Nardah bank to find Vultures. If the vultures fly, you may need to use Ranged or Magic attack.
- Jackal - drops Jackal Bone
- Lizard (Level 42) - drops Desert lizard bone
- Vulture (northwest of Agility pyramid) - drops Vulture wing
- Items: Ectophial
- Travel method: Travel to Port Phasmatys (teleport using the Ectophial) and travel west. The undead cows are just west of Ectofuntus, within the farm. Then, travel west and go under Fenkenstrain's Castle by pushing the easternmost memorial to find the Experiments underneath (see the Creature of Fenkenstrain quest guide). Travel south-west to Canifis where many Level 88 Werewolves are located. If you don't want to attack a level 88 werewolf you can attack one of the level 24's in Canifis with Wolfbane and when they are almost dead switch to another weapon. They will change into a werewolf with low life points and may drop the bones. Finally, travel south-west towards the Paterdomus temple entrance to find Ghouls.
- Another way to reach Morytania is using Kharyrll teleport from Ancient Magicks or POH portal.
- Undead Cow - drops Undead cow ribs
- Experiment/Experiment No. 2 (Taverly, after Grim Tales) - drops Experiment bone
- Werewolf - drops Werewolf bone
- Ghoul - drops Ghoul bone
- Items: Inoculation brace
- Travel method: Travel to Feldip Hills using fairy ring (code: A•K•S) or Gnome glider from the Gnome Stronghold. There you will find Ogres and Wolves. From there travel using fairy ring (code: B•K•P) and then travel east to Jiggig (south of Castle Wars) to find Zogres. Zogres are located within the Jiggig tomb, and may inflict disease upon the player. The Inoculation brace will counter this effect; just be sure to keep it equipped all the time, or if you have completed Zogre Flesh Eaters you may buy Relicym's Balm from Uglug Nar if you opened his shop after completing it. The Zogres also have an incredible 80% immunity to most weaponry; therefore it is advisable to bring along an ogre composite bow and brutal arrows.
Miscellania, Lighthouse and WaterfallEdit
- Items: Games necklace, Enchanted lyre, Mirror shield, Glarial's amulet, Rope, good armour, good food.
- Travel method: Use your Enchanted lyre to teleport to Rellekka, take a boat to Miscellania (or if you have access to fairy rings, use code: C•I•P) and kill some of the rabbits hopping about in the forest. Alternatively there are rabbits located southeast of Rellekka by the Swaying Tree. Then head into the Fremennik Slayer Dungeon (A•J•R). It is strongly recommended to bring along a mirror shield when combatting basilisks. Without one, they will reduce your stats to a critical and irritatingly low point.
- Next, pay a visit to the Lighthouse (A•L•P), north of the Barbarian Outpost. Dagannoths are found within the basement. Good food and armour is suggested, as these Dagannoths are aggressive, and the area is a multi-combat zone. Grab a rope and Glarial's amulet, then use your Games necklace to teleport back to the Barbarian Outpost. Travel south towards the Baxtorian Falls, board the log raft, use your rope on the rock and then on the dead tree, equip your amulet and enter the Waterfall dungeon. Fire giants can be found in the north and northwest passages.
- Dagannoth - drops Dagannoth ribs
- Rabbit - drops Rabbit bone
- Basilisk - drops Basilisk bone
- Fire Giant - drops Fire giant bone (cannot be obtained in Nieve's slayer stronghold)
Tree Gnome Stronghold to TaverleyEdit
- Items: Ring of Dueling OR Royal seed pod, Dusty key, Anti-dragon shield
- Travel method: Teleport to the Duel Arena, briefly walk west and take the gnome glider to the Tree Gnome Stronghold, OR use a Royal seed pod. Terrorbirds can be found within the stronghold in large numbers. Travel to the Terrorbird pin to the southwest (across the bridge, near a tree icon). The Mounted Terrorbird Gnomes sauntering throughout the area will not drop the bone. Use the Gnome glider to travel to the Wolf Mountain, and walk east towards Taverley. You may also use a Games necklace to teleport to the Burthorpe Games Rooms, for quicker transportation. Baby blue dragons are found in the Taverley dungeon, past the scorpion, chaos dwarves and lesser demons, or past the pipe near the entrance (requires 70 agility). Bringing an Anti-dragon shield or Anti-fire potions is advisable, as the mothers are in proximity and may attack the player.
Without Trollheim Teleport
Without the Trollheim Teleport Spell, the easiest way to reach trolls is Keldagrim Entrance. It is located close to fairy ring code: D-K-S. Simply walk there from Rellekka if Fairy Rings are not an option. The trolls are located just south of the entrance. Mountain trolls work just fine.
- Troll - drops Troll Bone
- Items: Spiny helmet (recommended, but not required), Lightsource (preferably lanterns)
- Travel method: Home teleport to Lumbridge. With a lantern, climb through the hole in the kitchen's cellar, and walk south and squeeze through the other hole. Go south towards the area full of Rockslugs, then head east towards the goblins. Cave Goblins are found at the far east of the Lumbridge Swamp Caves. You may also take the entrance in the main spot and find them, although you'll need a Spiny helmet. By following Kazgar in the hole in Lumbridge Cellar, you will get near the entrance of Dorgesh-Kaan, where Cave goblin miners and Cave goblin guards will also drop the skull.
- Cave Goblin - drops Cave goblin skull
- Items: Varrock teleport (or Digsite pendant)
- Travel method: Teleport to Varrock, and walk northeast. Bats are flapping about right by the Odd Old Man.
- Bat - drops Bat wing
Polishing the bones Edit
Note: The cleaning and submission of the bones to the Odd Old Man can be done in stages.
Once you have collected the bones or while you are around Draynor while collecting the bones, go to Draynor Village and talk to Fortunato (found by the market square) there. He will be able to sell you some jugs of vinegar for 1 coin each. Note: Do not steal from the market stall or he will not talk to you. After you buy 27 jugs of vinegar, talk to the Odd Old Man for further instructions.
- Use a jug of vinegar with a pot to get a pot of vinegar, and then use the bone with the pot of vinegar to get a bone in vinegar. Repeat for all 27 bones.
- NOTE: Be careful that you do not accidentally "empty" a bone in vinegar, because if you do, you will lose the bone and have to collect that bone again.
- Go back to the old man taking the 27 bones in vinegar, a tinderbox, and bring an axe; there are trees near the bottom of the stairs where logs can be cut.
- To polish the bones, use a log on the pot-boiler next to the Odd Old Man, then use a bone in vinegar on the pot boiler, and finally use your tinderbox to light it (you will not receive XP for lighting logs). It takes 12 seconds for each pot to boil. Repeat this for all 27 bones.
- Give the cleaned bones to the Odd Old Man for your reward.
- 5,000 experience
- Choice of either Bonesack or Ram skull helm (with the option to switch at any time)
Ogre ribs (p) • Jogre bone (p) • Mogre bone (p) • Zogre bone (p) • Snake spine (p) • Zombie bone (p) • Moss giant bone (p) • Rat bone (p) • Seagull wing (p) • Ice giant ribs (p) • Jackal bone (p) • Desert lizard bone (p) • Vulture wing (p) • Undead cow ribs (p) • Experiment bone (p) • Wolf bone (p) • Werewolf bone (p) • Ghoul bone (p) • Dagannoth ribs (p) • Rabbit bone (p) • Basilisk bone (p) • Fire giant bone (p) • Terrorbird wing (p) • Troll bone (p) • Bat wing (p) • Baby dragon bone (p) • Cave goblin skull (p)
Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl • Architectural Alliance • Bear your Soul • Curse of the Empty Lord • Enchanted Key • Enter the Abyss • Family Pest • The General's Shadow • Lair of Tarn Razorlor • The Mage Arena • Rag & Bone Wish List • Skippy and the Mogres