|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||6 coins|
|Low Alch||4 coins|
|Store price|| 10 coins|
|Exchange price||12 coins (info) -|
|I should try cooking this.|
Raw sardines are fish that require a Fishing level of 5 to catch by using a normal fishing rod on a bait fishing spot, by the sea. Fishing bait is required in the inventory, one being used for each catch, which yields 20 Fishing experience. Raw sardines may be cooked at level 1 Cooking to produce cooked sardines.
Sardines may be bought from Gerrant's Fishy Business fishing store near the dockside in Port Sarim for 10 coins each.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Dagannoth Spawn Unknown 1 Dagannoth (Lighthouse) Unknown 5 Mogre Unknown 1 Dagannoth Unknown 5 River troll Unknown 1
There are twelve fishing locations at which sardines may be caught (you have to right click to see them):
- Lumbridge Swamp: East coast
- Thurgo's Peninsula: South of Port Sarim, dotting the western shore of the peninsula, located behind the church and near Thurgo's shack
- Karamja: North-West Karamja
- Wilderness Bandit Camp: The small pond
- Draynor Village: SW of bank
- Al Kharid: South-west of Al Kharid Palace.
- Catherby beach: On the beach, south-east of the bank. (members)
- Entrana: Platform to the south-east. (members)
- Feldip Hills: West of the hunter area (members)
- Barbarian Outpost: On the west of the peninsula (members)
- Fishing Platform: Various spots (members)
- Rellekka: the port just north from Peer the Seer, north-west from the fishing stall
Shrimps (raw) • Karambwanji (raw) • Sardine (raw) • Herring (raw)