|Release date||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||9 coins|
|Low Alch||6 coins|
|Store price||16 coins|
|Exchange price||102 coins (info)|
|I should try cooking this.|
Raw anchovies are a fish that require a Fishing level of at least 15 to be caught. Doing so requires a small fishing net, and grants 40 Fishing experience. This makes anchovies a useful source of Fishing experience for players looking to train Fishing from level 15 to 20. Raw anchovies can be bought from Charley in Mos Le'Harmless for 16 coins.
- Draynor Village: To the west of Draynor Village's bank.
- Mudskipper Point: South of Port Sarim, dotting the western shore of the peninsula, located behind the church and near Thurgo's shack.
- Karamja: North-west Karamja.
- Al Kharid: South of Al-Kharid Bank.
- Wilderness Bandit Camp: The small pond.
- Catherby beach: On the beach, south-east of the bank.
- Entrana: Platform to the south-east.
- Feldip Hills: West of the hunter area.
- Barbarian Outpost: On the west of the peninsula.
- Fishing Platform: Various spots.
- Lumbridge Swamp: At the east side of the swamp on the riverbank
|Chambers of Xeric fish|