|Release date||5 February 2001 (Update)|
|High Alch||4 coins|
|Low Alch||2 coins|
|Store price||300 reward points|
|Exchange price||62 coins (info)|
Red spiders' eggs are a Herblore ingredient that members can use to make one of three different potions. Those with level 22 Herblore can combine them with a harralander potion(unf) (made by adding harralander to a vial of water) to make a stat restore potion and gain 62.5 experience points. Those with level 63 Herblore can combine the eggs with a snapdragon potion (unf) (made by adding snapdragon to a vial of water) to make a Super restore potion and gain 142.5 experience. Those with level 73 herblore can combine the eggs with coconut milk and a cactus spine to make Weapon poison+ and gain 165 experience.
Obtaining red spiders' eggsEdit
- In Varrock's Sewers - 2 egg spawns (every 42 seconds)
- Edgeville Dungeon - 6 egg spawns
- By using the Looting Bag, a player can quickly collect the red spiders' eggs with ease as the eggs are located in the wilderness. Beware of pkers.
- Karamja Volcano - 1 egg spawn (every 45 seconds)
- Along the path to Tirannwn from the main gate (members only, requires start of the Regicide quest and completion of its prerequisite quests) - 3 egg spawns
- Creature Creation - Players who have completed the Tower of Life quest may offer 1 Red spider egg and 1 Raw sardine at the proper Altar of Life to summon a level 42 Spidine which drops 3-6 Red spider eggs when killed.
- Venenatis will uncommonly drop 500 noted.