- For all items and their stats worn in this slot, see this table
Crafting skill rings Edit
These rings can be created with a ring mould, a gold bar and gems (optional) using the Crafting skill with the required Crafting level.
Rings are only decorative in free-to-play, but in pay-to-play they may be enchanted to gain special bonuses. Enchanting a ring (must contain a gem) requires the runes and Magic level necessary to cast the appropriate enchantment spell.
|Gem||Unenchanted ring||Enchanted ring|
|Gem-less||Gold ring||5||Ring of visibility||N/A |
|Sapphire||Sapphire ring||20||Ring of recoil||7|
|Emerald||Emerald ring||27||Ring of dueling||27|
|Ruby||Ruby ring||34||Ring of forging||49|
|Diamond||Diamond ring||43||Ring of life||57|
|Dragonstone||Dragonstone ring||55||Ring of wealth||68|
|Onyx||Onyx ring||67||Ring of stone||87|
|Enchanted||N/A ||75||Slayer ring||N/A |
|Zenyte||Zenyte ring||89||Ring of suffering||93|
- ↑ It cannot be player-crafted from Gold rings, but is obtainted during the Desert Treasure quest from Rasolo.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Players can purchase these rings from Slayer Masters, at a cost of 75 points per ring. As well as "purchasing the knowledge" of how to craft the rings, at a one-time cost of 300 points. Since the Slayer gems are already enchanted, unenchanted slayer rings do not exist.
|Lunar ring||Lunar Diplomacy||Provides a +2 Magic attack and +2 Magic defence bonus|
|Beacon ring||What Lies Below||Provides a +2 Magic attack and +1 Magic defence bonus|
|Ring of charos||Creature of Fenkenstrain||Used to persuade certain NPCs, allowing discounts|
|Ring of charos (a)||Garden of Tranquillity||Increased powers of persuasion|
|'Perfect' ring||Family Crest||Given to Avan in exchange for part of the crest|
|Ring of visibility||Desert Treasure||Used to see the normally invisible, e.g. ghosts|
- Warrior ring: Provides a +4 Slash attack and +4 Slash defence bonus.
- Berserker ring: Provides a +4 Strength and +4 Crush defence bonus.
- Seers' ring: Provides a +4 Magic attack and +4 Magic defence bonus.
- Archers' ring: Provides a +4 Ranged attack and +4 Ranged defence bonus.
- Wilderness rings
- Treasonous ring: Provides a +4 Stab attack and +4 Stab defence bonus.
- Tyrannical ring: Provides a +4 Crush attack and +4 Crush defence bonus.
- Ring of the gods: Provides a +4 Prayer bonus and +1 to all defences.
- Other rings
- Explorer's rings: Provides a +1 Prayer bonus.
- Easter ring: Allows you to morph into an egg.
- Ring of nature: Allows you to morph into a bush.
- Ring of coins: Allows you to morph into a pile of coins.
Some rings may be imbued with an enchantment as a reward from Nightmare Zone. Imbuing them doubles their combat bonuses. All rings, exluding the ring of suffering, cost 650,000 Nightmare Zone points each to upgrade (a holy wrench is also required to upgrade the ring of the gods). The rings that may be imbued are:
- Warrior ring (i): Provides a +8 Slash attack and +8 Slash defence bonus.
- Berserker ring (i): Provides a +8 Strength and +8 Crush defence bonus.
- Seers' ring (i): Provides a +8 Magic attack and +8 Magic defence bonus.
- Archers' ring (i): Provides a +8 Ranged attack and +8 Ranged defence bonus.
- Wilderness rings
- Treasonous ring (i): Provides a +8 Stab attack and +8 Stab defence bonus.
- Tyrannical ring (i): Provides a +8 Crush attack and +8 Crush defence bonus.
- Ring of the gods (i): Provides a +8 Prayer bonus, +1 to all defences, and offers the effects of the holy wrench.
- Ring of suffering (i): Provides +20 in all defensive bonuses, in addition to a +4 prayer bonus.
- Ring of wealth (i): Created using a ring of wealth scroll on a ring of wealth. Doubles clue scroll drop rates when killing monsters in the Wilderness. However, this causes the ring to lose its ability to charge/use teleports.