|Release date||20 April 2004 (Update)|
|High Alch||10,575 coins|
|Low Alch||7,050 coins|
|Store price||Not sold|
|Exchange price||20,967 coins (info)|
|It can be charged at the Fountain of Rune.|
The ring of wealth is an enchanted ring that removes all the empty slots from the rare drop table. It should be noted that the ring only needs to be worn by the player while dealing the killing blow, and does not have to be worn during the entire battle. It will also automatically collect coin drops from NPCs; this can be toggled by right-clicking the ring.
The ring can be made by casting the spell Lvl-5 Enchant on a Dragonstone ring, requiring level 68 Magic and giving 78 experience. You can make a dragonstone ring at 55 Crafting by combining a cut dragonstone and a gold bar at a furnace using a ring mould.
As of 24 July 2014, the ring of wealth has a right-click option to bring up a log recording various bosses player kills. Once a player reaches 65,535 kills the log will say "Lots!" for that particular boss.
Players can imbue the ring using a ring of wealth scroll, purchased from the Bounty Hunter Store, to enhance the ring's capabilities. An imbued ring will double the chance of obtaining a clue scroll from monsters in the Wilderness. However, the imbued ring will lose its teleporting capability.
|Hover over image for type|
The ring, like all other dragonstone jewellery, is useful when travelling in the Wilderness, as it will work up to level 30 Wilderness, while most other means of teleportation will not work above level 20 Wilderness. Players can access the teleports by either rubbing it in their inventory and selecting their destination from the option box which appears, or they can right click it when equipped and select one of their destinations.
The ring can only be charged at the Fountain of Rune, giving it five charges to teleport to the following locations:
- Initially, Jagex Moderators believed on a 'RuneScape Mythbusters Special' that "wearing the ring of wealth, when completing a clue scroll, will give you a better chance of landing on a rare drop table". It was later confirmed multiple times on twitter that the ring of wealth does not improve the chances of loot from clue scrolls.
- The ability to automatically pick up coin drops was introduced in an update on 18 August 2016.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/3YjtqnteX-A?t=18m17s
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JagexAsh/status/588646928591749120
- ↑ https://twitter.com/JagexAsh/status/602788990962372608