Rivers are geographical features in RuneScape that flow water from one place to another. They serve many purposes, including transportation via canoes, and a variety of fly fishing spots. Rivers are often the borders between different regions of Gielinor, and play vital roles in some quests. There are sometimes agility shortcuts like stepping stones and log balances that can be used to cross the rivers.
- River Dougne, the river running through East Ardougne and Castle Wars
- River Lum, the river flowing through Lumbridge and Barbarian Village
- River Elid, the river that flows down the Kharidian Desert
- River Kelda, dividing the city Keldagrim
- River Salve, the river bordering Misthalin and Morytania
- River of Souls, the river that transports souls to the underworld