|Release date||5 November 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||Found somewhere between a rock and a hard place.|
When a player receives the pet a message in the chatbox appears (You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.) and it will automatically try to appear as their follower.
When mining, the pet is prioritised over the resource gathered. For example, if there is one last inventory space while mining, and the player already has a pet following them, the pet will appear in the inventory, while the ore mined will drop to the ground.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
- Player: So you're made entirely of rocks?
- Rock Golem: Not quite, my body is formed mostly of minerals.
- Player: Aren't minerals just rocks?
- Rock Golem: No, rocks are rocks, minerals are minerals. I am formed from minerals.
- Player: But you're a Rock Golem...
Shown below are the base chances of receiving a rock golem.
A player's actual chances of receiving it is 1 in B - (Lvl * 25), where B is the base chance and Lvl is the player's Mining level.
|Copper rocks/Tin rocks||741,600|
• • • • • •
• • • • • • •