Fandom

Old School RuneScape Wiki

Rune arrow

15,958pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Discuss0 Share

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

Rune arrow
Rune arrows 1 Rune arrows 2 Rune arrows 3 Rune arrows 4 Rune arrow 5
Release date 25 March 2002 (Update)
Members only? Yes
Quest item? No
Tradeable? Yes
Equipable? Yes
Stackable? Yes
High Alch 240 coins
Low Alch 160 coins
Destroy Drop
Store price 400 coins
(Dalldav)
Exchange price Clean:
125 coins
Poison:
273 coins
Poison+:
603 coins
Poison++:
1,323 coins
Weight 0 kg
Examine
Arrows with rune heads.
Loading...
[view]
Rune arrow detail

Rune arrows are stronger than adamant arrows, are stackable, and can be used on any bow of yew or stronger. They can be created through the Fletching skill at level 75 by using 15 Rune arrowheads on 15 headless arrows, granting 187.5 Fletching experience. Players may also obtain 50 rune arrows from the Ranging Guild in exchange for 2000 archery tickets.

Rune arrows are mostly used in Player killing, but not in training because of the high prices. For maximum damage output, people prefer Karil's Crossbow, due to the Bolts having +55 ranged strength, with the same speed as Rune arrows with a Magic Shortbow. Rune arrows are a more cost-efficient alternative to the Karil's Crossbow.

Despite the presumed expense, as with all ranged ammunition, Rune arrows only have a 20% chance to break when fired. Assuming the player wears a device such as Ava's accumulator, 80% of the arrows are returned, giving rune arrows an actual cost of only 34-35 gp per shot fired.

Bonuses
Hover over image for type
Attack-icon Attack bonus
White dagger White scimitar White warhammer Magic-icon Ranged-icon
+0 +0 +0 +0 +0
Defence-icon Defence bonus
White dagger White scimitar White warhammer Magic-icon Ranged-icon
+0 +0 +0 +0 +0
Other bonuses Slot
Strength-icon RangedStrength-icon MagicDamage-icon Prayer-icon

Ammo slotlist

+0 +49 0% +0


Dropping monstersEdit

Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity
Ninja Impling N/A 70 2; Common
Kree'arra 580 100–105 2; Common
Dust devil 93 12 3; Uncommon
Fire giant 86 12 3; Uncommon
Red dragon 152 4 3; Uncommon
Kalphite Queen 333 250 3; Uncommon
Rare drop table N/A 42 4; Rare


Also on Fandom

Random Wiki