Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Also known as||God of Shiny Light|
|Alignment||Order and wisdom|
|Colours||Blue, Yellow, White|
Saradomin is one of the three major gods of Gielinor, the other two being Guthix and Zamorak. Saradomin is the god of good, order and wisdom and is the opposite of Zamorak. Little is known about his past, but he has a great many followers; there are far more churches dedicated to Saradomin than to Zamorak. Saradomin's symbol is a four-pointed star.
Saradomin is said to have come to the realm of Gielinor whilst Guthix slept during the Second Age, along with Bandos, Zaros, Armadyl and about a dozen other deities. He was initially not nearly as influential as he is now, there is much to suggest that he was in fact less powerful than Armadyl. His power did however increase tremendously during and after the God Wars, and he is now one of the most worshipped gods in Gielinor.
- The Saradomin Godsword
- The Saradomin Sword
- The Saradomin Staff
- The Saradomin Mjolnir
- Holy Symbols
- The Saradomin Cape
- The Holy Book
- Saradomin Rune Armour
- Saradomin Dragonhide Armour
- Saradomin Vestment Robes
- Monk's Robes
- Holy Sandals
- The Prayer Book
- Holy Blessing
- Saradomin first arrived in Gielinor at the island of Entrana.
- Saradomin fears the name Zaros, as evident by the old 'Letters to the Gods' that used to be featured on the main website.
- Saradomin claims to have created the world (although most evidence suggests that Guthix created it).
- Saradomin and his followers do not always appear to be as good-hearted as they would like you to think.