Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Satchels, are dropped by monsters created during the Creature Creation minigame. The creatures created drop different satchels. Satchels are worn in the shield slot, give no combat bonuses, and enhance the beckon emote. They each heal nearly equivalent to a monkfish when full. It takes multiple bites to consume the food, but it is much cheaper.
Known satchels are:
- Black satchel (Dropped by Swordchick)
- Gold satchel (Dropped by Jubster)
- Green satchel (Dropped by Unicow)
- Plain satchel (Dropped by Frogeel)
- Red satchel (Dropped by Spidine)
- Rune satchel (Dropped by Newtroost)
It is possible to store 3 food items in a satchel:
- In the Mort Myre Swamp, any food stored in the Satchel can still be rotted by ghasts if the player doesn't have a sickle and druid pouches.
- Satchels do not stack, even in banks, because the information regarding the contents is stored on the item, rather than the player; this was the first item released that functioned this way.