|Release date||18 March 2002 (Update)|
|High Alch||1 coin|
|Low Alch||0 coins|
|Store price||200 Reward points|
|Exchange price||58 coins (info)|
|Slightly damp seaweed.|
Seaweed is an item dropped by creatures near water like Rock Crabs. It can be used with a fishbowl that is full of water so that you can catch a fish in the Catherby aquarium. Seaweed can be used for normal compost.
- Collecting from nets at the Piscatoris Fishing Colony. The nets take three seconds to respawn.
- Fishing with a big fishing net.
- On the shore near the Rock Crabs in north-east of Rellekka.
- On the shore in the north-western part of Entrana. However, only 10 spawn at once, 2 of which cannot be picked up without telekinetic grab.
- Along the coast of Karamja near Cairn Isle and Tai Bwo Wannai.
- Or from Charter Crew members for 5 coins each.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Rock Crab 13 2–5 Dagannoth (Lighthouse) 74; 92 10 Kraken 291 125 (noted) Waterfiend 115 10–29 (noted)